This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

code sharing

Started by casahilo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Some posts in this topic were removed because the story that was being told was simply a lie. No point in giving these liars any more attention. I made sure to give them a guest pass.  :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Sorry, Homer, I removed this post.  We posted at about the same time.   Subject closed.

Stinkerbell

Dagnabbit, Homer!   :%#   That was a perfectly good rant full of truths.  Now I have to go find something else to rant about.   !@#$   :{:   :)))

Stinkerbell

We need a thread called You Show Me Your Code and I'll Show You Mine.

Squid

Homer

I'm not so sure we should allow this topic to continue. Not much good seems to be coming out of it lately.

Homer

I hate to say it but if you are going to share your codes with people you should expect to be ripped off. I know not everyone is dishonest but there sure seems to be alot of people who are.  ::)

Stinkerbell

It really chaps my hide when people think they are entitled to share codes that they themselves did not purchase in the first place.  It's RUDE, it's INCONSIDERATE to the person who shared their code with them and it's STEALING! 

Just a suggestion to everyone, maybe from now on, when someone offers to trade a code with you, find out who the original purchaser was and when you receive the email address, email them and ask their permission first.... even include the name of the person who is offering you the code, that way you will know for sure that it's ok to do so, and if it's not, the purchaser will know who is passing out their codes.  Think about it... if you bought the game and shared 1 code with a friend, would you want that friend passing the code around without your permission?  I highly doubt it. 

And while I am still on my soapbox... remember back when Homer and Mayhem had the contest for Operation?  I got several PMs and emails from people giving me the code they had won and I know for a fact they were never given permission to do so. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe they didn't realize the codes had a limited amount of usage.  I never accepted the codes and didn't tell you what I really thought, but here goes...  How horribly rude to steal from Homer and Mayhem who do so much for us!  I want to say that I was glad you thought of me, but then the more I thought about it I would have to ask 'exactly what do you think of me' that you would assume I would accept "stolen" property?  So, those who knew what you were doing, take this    :%#  and those who didn't    (OO)  I still love you all and value your posts and your friendships.

Well, except for that moron that attacked me and how much time I spend posting.  I don't love you.    :%# 

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on January 17, 2009, 08:21:18 AM
I hate to say it but if you are going to share your codes with people you should expect to be ripped off. I know not everyone is dishonest but there sure seems to be alot of people who are.  ::)

I think that most of the people here are good people and so we assume it's safe to trust everyone... which is sadly not the case.  Maybe start a new thread with guidelines?  I dunno... for the most part it's great.

gator8_24

I'd say if they haven't been here for several months & post, don't code share. There are a couple ppl here who did share with me but I wasn't asked to trade back. lol (don't have anything to give , except myself LOL)  :{:

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8 on January 17, 2009, 08:43:45 AM
I'd say if they haven't been here for several months & post, don't code share. There are a couple ppl here who did share with me but I wasn't asked to trade back. lol (don't have anything to give , except myself LOL)  :{:

Unfortunately, it's not just new posters who are being less than honest when sharing codes that don't belong to them.   :(

gator8_24

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 17, 2009, 08:44:56 AM
Unfortunately, it's not just new posters who are being less than honest when sharing codes that don't belong to them.   :(

Well, then that's different!  Bann code sharing?  I think this is first time I've looked in the thread. I tend to keep to myself when it comes to this subject.  I've been aked if I wanted a code but never have asked for one.

Stinkerbell

I have shared my codes with people I know well and trust, and I have received codes from people who tell me they paid for the code originally, so it can be really great to share.  I'd hate to see the thread shut down all togehter.

gator8_24

Stinkerbell

BabyCheetah

I purchsed WW and as soon as I bought it I came here and PM'ed peeps that have already shared with me.  I will only share with members who I feel we will honest and not share my codee with anyone else.    I feel the same fustrations as most members who have been here awhile.  I want to trust people but its hard when you don't know them.  But I have been posting for awihile and I think that I can somewhat judge which people to trust and whom not to trust like the newbies with one post asking for a code. 

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 17, 2009, 08:29:03 AM
exactly what do you think of me that you would assume I would accept "stolen" property? 

That you like free stuff... :))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on January 17, 2009, 09:35:23 AM
That you like free stuff... :))

Well, since you put it that way....   :[     :)))

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on January 17, 2009, 08:12:07 AM
I'm not so sure we should allow this topic to continue. Not much good seems to be coming out of it lately.
I agree Homer 100 %. Too many people with just 1 or 2 posts are begging for codes to the point of being ridiculous. And where are all of these beggars getting our forum address from?  O+O Throw a padlock on it and call it a day. The regulars on here know who is willing to share and honest.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview