Main Menu

code sharing

Started by casahilo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I was wondering if anyone had a code to the free AVG.  :-[

FreecellFanny

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on January 17, 2009, 12:48:06 PM
I agree Homer 100 %. Too many people with just 1 or 2 posts are begging for codes to the point of being ridiculous. And where are all of these beggars getting our forum address from?  O+O Throw a padlock on it and call it a day. The regulars on here know who is willing to share and honest.

The beggars can find us easily enough. All anyone has to do is put Pogo cheats, cheat programs, or anything like that into a search engine.

That's how I found this place.

who me?

I've shared codes I've bought myself with a few people on here, and I've had a few very nice and fairly new members share their code with me. I have NEVER and would NEVER give a code that was given to me by someone else to ANYONE ELSE....thats just WRONG!
If they can trust you well enough to give you such information, you should never betray that trust!
It's a shame this couldn't be controlled like the secret board we had awhile back, but with the newbies going to games and stuff to get their count up that wouldn't matter, maybe if we could go by how long you'd been a member instead of post count.
I've been here over 3 years and I don't have a large post count at all, but I'm here several times a day just reading mostly. I've never gotten really friendly with anyone here, my own fault for being so reclusive but there are those I do consider friends and most I've never been in contact with ever.
You have regulars that come and hang out thru out the day, and then you have those like Homer and Tara that just come here to fight and slap each other  :)))  Poor Mayhem the one that gets picked on the most but we all love  (OO)
and I've seen so many come and go and some were pretty cool people and it leaves you wondering what happened to them and how they are doing ie... justahumping I know had been ill, trini queen? geez alot more.
Some are not to be spoken of but were a blast while they were here, and some just disappear never to be heard from again.
This forum has changed alot over the years, but it seems that recently we have had a rash of newbies just here to get what they can and use other members, but also in this rash of newbies has also come some wonderful new members if maybe not a little too trusting ie... eebared, be careful hon!
I've rambled on enough which I usually don't do, but it's a sad day for this forum when topics have to be locked because there is so much abuse occurring amongst members  6_6.gif

jarjar

~Sassy~

Have to watch out for the quiet ones like you who me?  "" when you do finally say something we know how you feel. I know you don't post much and sometimes now I can't because I just started my own courier/delivery business, so I have been kind of busy lately and cannot get in to post as much as I did before. I have a few friends in here and I miss you guys but I worry about eebared too, she is so kind to share and so are some others. But I do feel some people are being taken advantage of. Well, off I go need to go play on Pogo for awhile. Take care.

sassy3578

:D Thought Id let everyone know I finally found a prepaid charge card that oberon takes, since my discover isnt accepted nor is any prepaid cards that dont do international charges. i fianlly got bowling and word whomp yesterday!!!  :!!  im so excited! but anyhow, im gonna remain a member here because i have found some interesting things about pogo here and some interesting people as well!  i wasnt here for codes like some people are.   you guys have a cool site, keep up the good work!!   tumbsup.gif 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: sassy3578 on January 17, 2009, 02:51:30 PM
:D Thought Id let everyone know I finally found a prepaid charge card that oberon takes, since my discover isnt accepted nor is any prepaid cards that dont do international charges. i fianlly got bowling and word whomp yesterday!!!  :!!  im so excited! but anyhow, im gonna remain a member here because i have found some interesting things about pogo here and some interesting people as well!  i wasnt here for codes like some people are.   you guys have a cool site, keep up the good work!!   tumbsup.gif 

Great news, sassy!  That must have been very frustrating   (OO)   It's great to have you aboard and I look forward to your posts :)

who me?

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on January 17, 2009, 02:35:35 PM
Have to watch out for the quiet ones like you who me?  "" when you do finally say something we know how you feel. I know you don't post much and sometimes now I can't because I just started my own courier/delivery business, so I have been kind of busy lately and cannot get in to post as much as I did before. I have a few friends in here and I miss you guys but I worry about eebared too, she is so kind to share and so are some others. But I do feel some people are being taken advantage of. Well, off I go need to go play on Pogo for awhile. Take care.
Sassy you are one of the ones I do consider a friend even though we've never been super chatty to each other. (OO)
I thought about dropping names but was afraid I'd leave so many out by accident I didn't want to chance leaving anyone out, but those that have been here for awhile and are what I consider regulars are those I consider my pogocheats friends and some of you newbies as well.
Congrats on starting your own business I wish you much success with your venture, it sounds as if it's taken off for you which is always good in this economy  :!!

Oh geez Sassy I just noticed that hunk  :pp   OHHHHH... I want some of that!  VV  ???

eebared

i started sharing my codes before i started here i found a lady who people sent her their codes and she posted them
i liked the idea and sent her mine    she no longer posts the codes she just emails them to the people who sent her codes we send her our codes knowing they are being shared but liking that we are helping others enjoy the games we like i dont ask for codes in return because i usually already have that code sometimes two of them lol when i got ww i got 6 other game codes with it   my point   we just enjoy shareing our codes and knowing others are enjoying them to

who me?

Quote from: eebared on January 17, 2009, 04:29:54 PM
i started sharing my codes before i started here i found a lady who people sent her their codes and she posted them
i liked the idea and sent her mine    she no longer posts the codes she just emails them to the people who sent her codes we send her our codes knowing they are being shared but liking that we are helping others enjoy the games we like i dont ask for codes in return because i usually already have that code sometimes two of them lol when i got ww i got 6 other game codes with it   my point   we just enjoy shareing our codes and knowing others are enjoying them to

eebared you are so kind to share your codes. I know from first hand experience, but I just don't want your kindness being taken advantage of  (OO)
I'm not sure anymore how many times a code can be used before it's no longer usable.
I've heard 3x's, when I've bought them myself I was told during download they were good 5x's, but now you hear that it is endless  :-\   I just don't know. I don't want you to buy games then God forbid your computer crashes and you have to reinstall just to find you can no longer use codes you paid for with your own money.
I know a lot of people out there live on a limited income and I would truly like to help these people who really are in need, and not just greedy, so I applaud you for your kindness. Just be careful dear and watch out for yourself because it really is the kind hearted that get taken advantage of.

~Sassy~

Quote from: who me? on January 17, 2009, 04:14:02 PM
Sassy you are one of the ones I do consider a friend even though we've never been super chatty to each other. (OO)
I thought about dropping names but was afraid I'd leave so many out by accident I didn't want to chance leaving anyone out, but those that have been here for awhile and are what I consider regulars are those I consider my pogocheats friends and some of you newbies as well.
Congrats on starting your own business I wish you much success with your venture, it sounds as if it's taken off for you which is always good in this economy  :!!

Oh geez Sassy I just noticed that hunk  :pp   OHHHHH... I want some of that!  VV  ???
You know you are one of my friends who me?, you don't have to be chatty with me and you know it. My honey is one of my best friends and one of his greatest qualities is the quiet time we can spend together and not say anything, nothing needing to be said between friends.
I have friends on here and they know who they are, some I only talk to through pm's but they know how much I care. Ms. Stinky is one of my friends, I think every one knows that, I love her and have a lot of respect for her but please don't tell her, she does have a tendency to get a swelled head at times and we need to keep her focused, so this is just between you and me, ok?  :>>
My business is doing really well, thank you for your support.
How about that hunk of mine.  ??? I thought you would like him.

southinkucandance

if anyone need word whomp underground code pm me............

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on January 17, 2009, 04:55:30 PM

I have friends on here and they know who they are, some I only talk to through pm's but they know how much I care. Ms. Stinky is one of my friends, I think every one knows that, I love her and have a lot of respect for her but please don't tell her, she does have a tendency to get a swelled head at times and we need to keep her focused, so this is just between you and me, ok?  :>>
My business is doing really well, thank you for your support.
How about that hunk of mine.  ??? I thought you would like him.

Awwww, thanks MsSassy!   (OO)  I too have some great forum friends, people I enjoy chatting and posting with and that includes you  (OO)  I only correspond with a couple people in PMs, but everyone should know I really enjoy you all and this is one of the first places I come everyday, several times a day and at the end of my day.

(OO)  Sassy   (OO)

Modified to add:  Congrats on the new business, Sass.  If it's a Rent-A-Hunk, I'd like the one in your siggy for about... 3 days.   VV

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the very generous offer!  If you can answer the following questions with YES, I'll PM you for the code:

1.  Are you the original purchaser of the code?
2.  If not, do you have permission from the OP to share the code?
3.  I am going to send an email to the email address linked to the reg. code to verify that it is indeed your code.  Does this make you nervous? (This one  should be a 'no')

I anxiously await your reply.   :^*

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 18, 2009, 09:37:34 AM
Thanks for the very generous offer!  If you can answer the following questions with YES, I'll PM you for the code:

3.  I am going to send an email to the email address linked to the reg. code to verify that it is indeed your code.  Does this make you nervous? (This one  should be a 'no')

Oh brother...

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on January 18, 2009, 09:47:13 AM
Oh brother...

Keep this between you and me.... you know, hush hush... do you think this is why no one ever offers me codes?   :)))

who me?

Stinker I have some codes that I bought myself that I'll share, just not any of the newer games.
So if you need poppit show, mahjong deluxe, or ummmm lottso deluxe I got those. I have others but the info for them are on my other puter that got hit by lightning.
And fyi
1. yes
2. n/a
3. no   
:!@
  So if you need any of these older ones Stinker your more than welcome to them, just pm me   tumbsup.gif

BabyCheetah

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 18, 2009, 09:37:34 AM

Hi stinker...If you need codes I have them. Mine, I am more than happy to share others I will NOT.  I think That I have all the games but I will not share Bowling, Diner Dash, Majong, and Pitcureeka.  If you need any of mine let me know.

1.  Yes
2. N/A
3.  No

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview