Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

CindyLouWho

Don't know if these are true or not but just found this list on a site...guess we'll know for sure Monday! 

We've got even more DWTS scoop coming up soon but for now, drum roll please, we present the cast of Dancing with the Stars Season Seven (which won't be officially announced until August 25 on Good Morning America.):

Kim Kardashian
Lance Bass
Toni Braxton
Brooke Burke
Maurice Greene
Cody Linley
Susan Lucci
Warren Sapp
Misty May-Treanor
Ted McGinley
Mark McGrath
Cloris Leachman
Jeff Ross

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on August 21, 2008, 08:57:01 PM
Don't know if these are true or not but just found this list on a site...guess we'll know for sure Monday! 

We've got even more DWTS scoop coming up soon but for now, drum roll please, we present the cast of Dancing with the Stars Season Seven (which won't be officially announced until August 25 on Good Morning America.):

Kim Kardashian
Lance Bass
Toni Braxton
Brooke Burke
Maurice Greene
Cody Linley
Susan Lucci
Warren Sapp
Misty May-Treanor
Ted McGinley
Mark McGrath
Cloris Leachman
Jeff Ross

If that's the list, then I know who you will be voting for..lol  Susan Lucci! Am I right?

CindyLouWho

:)) so far, probably cause she's the one I know the best ...lol  Couple of the names I have no idea who they are

fancyfreefeet

Misty May Treanor   is the gold medalist that just won with her partner in beach volleyball.   

Tara

Mistyeyed

i dont know who half of them are either..im hoping that kim kardashian is not one of them..shes already had her 15 minutes of fame,too many times..looking through that list of names i couldnt find one on there i really cared for..whos jeff ross anyway?...i think ted mcginley used to be on married with children and long time ago on love boat wasnt he?

Tara

'Dancing with the Stars' Cast Announced
By Tracy Phillips
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:54:34 GMT

Here are the names:

Susan Lucci, Daytime queen from "All My Children"

Toni Braxton, Grammy-winning R&B singer

Misty May-Treanor, one half of the gold-medal winning U.S. Olympic beach volleyball team—paired with returning pro dancer Maksim Chmerkovsky

Lance Bass, of former boy band N'Sync   

Kim Kardashian, reality tv star

Maurice Green, Olympic champion sprinter

Warren Sapp, former NFL player, Super Bowl champ and new cohost of "Inside the NFL" 

Cody Linley, "Hannah Montana" costar and the youngest competitor ever at 18—who is paired with Julianne Hough

Cloris Leachman, 82-year-old actress and the show's oldest competitor ever

Jeffrey Ross, stand-up comedian

Ted McGinley, actor ("Married with Children," "Hope & Faith")

Brooke Burke, model-actress-reality host

Rocco DiSpirito, celebrity chef

The three-night premiere of "DWTS" begins Sept. 22 on ABC.

Monkey

Tara

Is Lance Bass going to dance with a girl or a guy?  :-\

Monkey

Mistyeyed

I like Rocco..dont know some of the others..i cant believe cloris leachman is 82 years old..wow.

Tara

I can't believe shes 82 either, and why in the heck is she going to put herself through that torture.

Mistyeyed

i dont know why either..i dont think she needs to reactivate her career at her age..some of the others just do it for the publicity and to move their careers along..i think thats why kim kardasian is doing it...is brooke burke the one that was married to some rock star at one time..i cant remember..i thinking she was a host a couple years ago on that rock star show..dont know if anyone remembers that show or not..

Tara

Brooke Burke is hot..lol She was the one who did the Rock Show (can't remember the name of it either) I watched it both seasons it was on though. Kim K is going to prance her big  :o0 all over the place.  :)))

Mistyeyed

i agree..i hope she doesnt make it very far...just an attention grabber..i cant understand how bruce jenner ended up with that family..lol.

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on August 26, 2008, 05:01:04 AM
i agree..i hope she doesnt make it very far...just an attention grabber..i cant understand how bruce jenner ended up with that family..lol.

LMAO! I heard one of the sisters just got arrested for hitting a cop at a club. Their a hot mess, that's for sure.

Mistyeyed

i dont really care for this lineup this time,as in the past shows..was lance bass in the same group as joey fatone or was it another one..i cant keep all my boys straight..lol

arniebear

Quotei dont really care for this lineup this time,as in the past shows

I can't say I care too much for this lineup either........but the Maks and Misty Mae pairing should be interesting.  And short Susan Lucci paired with tall Tony is kind of a mismatch, hope she can keep up with him.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview