This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

They always have some obscure star that used to be on teen tv shows and I would love to see Fred <b>Rerun </b> Berry. He could always bust a move. This season they should have a link online to let them know who we would like to see so we don't end up with Angela Lansbury and William "Refrigerator" Perry.

Mistyeyed

Tara

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 06, 2009, 08:22:46 AM
They always have some obscure star that used to be on teen tv shows and I would love to see Fred <b>Rerun </b> Berry. He could always bust a move. This season they should have a link online to let them know who we would like to see so we don't end up with Angela Lansbury and William "Refrigerator" Perry.

Would Florence Henderson fit under the same category as Angela Lansbury?  giggle2.gif  I think we're getting her.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on February 06, 2009, 08:53:33 AM
Would Florence Henderson fit under the same category as Angela Lansbury?  giggle2.gif  I think we're getting her.

Truth is I would make the calls the first season but never did after that cuz I realized many were getting "pity" votes. Some of the contestants have been fodder for my sick and twisted sense of humor but I actually voted because someone had done great as a dancing performer, not a rap star filling in for their child or a one legged woman who married a Beatle or an ancient former tv mom.

arniebear

Well the latest rumor I heard is that Sheri Shepherd from the View is going to be on........... giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Maxim was on The View doing his salsa cardio DVD with her and she actually had some pretty good moves and you could tell she knew him and was smitten. Wonder if that is her partner?

Monkey

Belinda Carlisle
Lil Kim
Steve-O
Shaun Johnson
Chuck Wicks
David Alan Grier
Gilles Marini
Ty Murray
Jewel
Nancy O'Dell
Denise Richards
Steve Wozniak
Lawrence Taylor

Lil Kim  hysterical.gif

Mistyeyed

geesh,what a bunch..half of them i dont know,and the ones that i do,i dont like..doesnt look like any standout winner in this bunch..

Tara

Not a very interesting group this time. Since I always pick CindyLous favorite I am going to say she wants .... Chuck Wicks to win.  undecided.gif

arniebear

Are they starting to scrape for contestants........these people are so uninteresting.

disneyland lady

Steve Wozniak??? OMG they have a grizzly bear on DWTS. He is/was one of my heros back in the 80 and has a lot to do with most of us even being online but this is not a way to show the world the inner Woz.

Mistyeyed

they sure are scraping the bottom of the barrel for contestants now..at least there was some potential for the former contestants,i dont see much in this group at all...i hope that denise richards gets bumped off early on..

disneyland lady

If they are going to do entertainment show hosts, I would rather have seen Billy Bush than O'Dell. And I was pretty close with Re-run - only they picked the sidekick to Fresh Prince instead.

fancyfreefeet

Thought Donny Osmond and Traynor the volleyball champ was supposed to be on this one?   They were making a big deal of Donny spilling the beans early.   

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Tara on February 09, 2009, 06:36:49 AM
Not a very interesting group this time. Since I always pick CindyLous favorite I am going to say she wants .... Chuck Wicks to win.  undecided.gif

You must have esp Tara..lol.  Gotta go with him cause his hometown isn't far from me plus ya know I gotta go with the country music artist  giggle2.gif  Also there's a few on that list that I have no idea who they are. 

gator8_24

This years class might flunk the ratings test! LOL   I see no reason to watch this year, but I prob'ly will for the first few weeks.

disneyland lady

And I, who was in the music biz, did not know the country star. I know Lil Kim has great moves though and I am thinking she could win. I have a feeling that Steve-O is the one from Jackass.

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 09, 2009, 10:25:37 AM
You must have esp Tara..lol.  Gotta go with him cause his hometown isn't far from me plus ya know I gotta go with the country music artist  giggle2.gif  Also there's a few on that list that I have no idea who they are. 

LOL I know if its country or All My Children your picking it.  giggle2.gif

CindyLouWho

hysterical.gif Yea & no soap stars on there this time plus that wicks is a good looking man  giggle2.gif

Mistyeyed

yes,its not a very impressive group this time to be glued to the set..the young gymnast from the olympics,shawn johnson,might do well,shes used to dance moves during her routines..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview