PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 04:05:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

I really like Tony,i wish he would get someone that is going to be there for awhile..

arniebear

Quote from: Mistyeyed on August 26, 2008, 01:02:43 PM
I really like Tony,i wish he would get someone that is going to be there for awhile..

I agree, poor Tony he always gets the short end both in judging and partners  :)))

Tara

Quote from: arniebear on August 26, 2008, 11:44:17 AM
I can't say I care too much for this lineup either........but the Maks and Misty Mae pairing should be interesting.  And short Susan Lucci paired with tall Tony is kind of a mismatch, hope she can keep up with him.

Maks is going to be back this season?  :pp :pp

arniebear

Mistyeyed

more than likely if jonathan is back he will be stuck with cloris leachman..like tony,he always gets someone that most likely wont make it till the end..

arniebear

No, Cloris Leachman is with Corky Ballas.......Mark's father.  He is a really terrific dancer, and got lured out of retirement for this.

Mistyeyed

wow,new face..i wonder which of the male dancers isnt coming back this season...i imagine both mark and derrick will be back,with max,that makes 3,and tony...i didnt care for that fabio guy or fabian whatever his name was,i cant even remember who he was dancing with

Tara

Where did you guys see who will be dancing with who?  :((

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

Lance Bass and Lacey Schwimmer – Perhaps even more important than another member of *NSYNC being on the show is that Dancing with the Stars has poached So You Think You Can Dance finalist Lacey Schwimmer, who will make her first appearance as a pro dancer this season.

Rocco DiSpirito and Karina Smirnoff – The celebrity chef is the one name not leaked last week, and he replaces Mark McGrath from that list. I guess Karina didn't want to dance with another musician after being with Mario and Billy Ray Cyrus.

Misty May-Treanor and Maksim Chmerkovskiy – The Olympic beach volleyball star, just back from Beijing, will dance with returning fan favorite Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

Maurice Greene and Cheryl Burke – The one-time "world's fastest man," he certainly has a good shot with two-time Dancing with the Stars winner Cheryl Burke.

Toni Braxton and Alec Mazo – The beloved musician will dance with Edyta's husband in his fourth season on the show.

Kim Kardashian and Mark Ballas – The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star will be putting her rather sizable rear end to good use on the dance floor. There was a bit of controversy as last night Kim cut her foot, though she said she'll be ready to dance for the premiere.

Cody Linley and Julianne Hough – The Hannah Montana star is the youngest contestant ever at just 18-years-old. He'll be paired with the equally youthful Julianne Hough, prompting Bergeron to joke that it's the first time she gets to play the role of the older woman.

Cloris Leachman and Corky Ballas – Speaking of older women, the most senior Dancing with the Stars contestant ever is Cloris Leachman, the 82-year-old 9-time Emmy winner. Age continues to be a theme with her partner, newcomer Corky Ballas, who is Mark's father and former trainer of the Houghs.

Ted McGinley and Inna Brayer – The TV icon who has an unfair reputation for killing shows will be paired with one of the new professionals this season, Inna Brayer. She was once the professional partner of Maksim's brother, Valentin.

Brooke Burke and Derek Hough – A TV host and overall beautiful woman, she takes on the token "hot chick" role on the show usually reserved for professional models. Joined with Hough, this should be one of the hotter teams on the dance floor.

Jeffrey Ross and Edyta Sliwinska – The stand-up comic well known as the host of many celebrity roasts will be paired with Edyta Sliwinska, returning for her seventh straight time (and it looks like she won't be winning again). She is also the only professional dancer to appear every year.

Warren Sapp and Kym Johnson – The football great and Super Bowl champion will be dancing with Kym Johnson. This is her first athlete in five seasons.

Susan Lucci and Tony Dovolani – The veteran soap star was long been a desired contestant for the producers, and on Good Morning America she revealed that talking to fellow soap actor and former contestant Cameron Mathison is what ultimately changed her mind. She's paired with Tony Dovolani, who is familiar pairing with a mature actress, as he danced with Jane Seymour as well.

arniebear

• Toni Braxton, singer, 40, and season one DWTS champ Alec Mazo
• Lance Bass, singer, 29, and Lacey Schwimmer
• Ted McGinley, actor, 50, and Inna Brayer
• Cloris Leachman, actress, 82, and Corky Ballas
• Warren Sapp, former NFL star, 35, and Kym Johnson
• Rocco DiSpirito, chef, 41, and Karina Smirnoff
• Kim Kardashian, TV personality, 27, and reigning DWTS champ Mark Ballas
• Maurice Green, Olympic gold medalist track and field star, 34, and two-time DWTS champ Cheryl Burke
• Misty May-Treanor, Olympic gold medalist beach volleyball player, 31, and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Susan Lucci, Emmy-award winning soap opera actress, 61, and Tony Dovolani
• Jeffrey Ross, 42, comedian, and Edyta Sliwinska
• Cody Linley, 18, actor, and two-time DWTS champ Julianne Hough
• Brooke Burke, 36, TV personality, and Derek Hough

Mistyeyed

great to see Benjis sister Lacey as one of the professionals this year..i really liked her on the past So you think you can dance show...

Tara

Woooo hooooo....This starts back tomorrow night!  :^*

Mistyeyed

wow..full nite of tv for me tonite..two hours of this and the new csi miami...

CindyLouWho

Mistyeyed

Im hoping Lacey Schimmer does well as a professional on this season,i really liked her on so you think you can dance...we get three nites of dancing this week..

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on September 22, 2008, 08:06:59 AM
Im hoping Lacey Schimmer does well as a professional on this season,i really liked her on so you think you can dance...we get three nites of dancing this week..

I think it's neat she is going to be on there too. I wish her brother was going to be too though.

There's a ton of new premires on TV on tonight.

Mistyeyed

I agree with you..I wish Benji would have been on the show also..i liked his style of dance..

Tara

Who should go home...Jeffrey Ross..he was funny, but he totally sucked.

Susan Lucci was so nervous. I think she would of done better if she wasn't so scared. I was shocked that she would be nervous.

Lance and Lacey did a good job.

Brooke Burke was looking totally hot for just having a baby 6 months ago.

Chloris Leachman had lots of clevage!

Thank you DWTS for bring Maks back...OMG he is so friggen hot.  :pp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview