This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

Yes, I remember the outfit,  giggle2.gif too..........and Diana Ross's reaction to it  shocked.gif

Tara

Well we know the Woz won't be going home, but poor Holly should be. The poor girl just can't dance at all.  I think Holly and Steve O will be going home tonight.

arniebear

Holly just can't seem to getting anything moving, and poor Woz those judges do beat up on him and he is so nice.  But Stevo isn't showing too much improvement and that dance last night with Lacey wasn't all that good.  So Holly and Stevo.........bye, bye.

Tara

I wonder since two people are going home tonight if they will have a dance off  giggle2.gif

Idol has a friggen sing off and this show has that dance off thing. I feel sorry for those people who are put in that position. 6_6.gif

disneyland lady

I don't remember anything more than Gilles last night. He was only lacking the Don Juan DeMarco cape or it would have been beyond 10. He may have only had a few acting roles previous but he is certainly building his fan base on that dance floor.

arniebear

Yes, just give the trophy to Gilles and be done with it, wish Cheryl was not his partner though she has already has won twice.  I hope someone cleaned up Scarianne's drool from last night. 

Tara

I was busy watching Idol and totally forgot about this.. giggle2.gif  I don't like result show day anyways. I just had to read Jokers to find out Woz and Holly went home. I'm really shocked Woz went home. I thought his fanbase was huge.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on March 31, 2009, 09:57:17 PM
I was busy watching Idol and totally forgot about this.. giggle2.gif  I don't like result show day anyways. I just had to read Jokers to find out Woz and Holly went home. I'm really shocked Woz went home. I thought his fanbase was huge.
It is and probably still will be but his fan base do not watch tv except perhaps Big Bang Theory. I hero worship that man and I too am glad it is over. He looks more fit and actually less robotic but he and Holly were both the worst. It just shocks me that Holly can put one foot in front of the next cuz it obviously involves using her entire consentration with those breasts being larger than her IQ. As for fanbases, Stevie-0 has a lot of Jackass fans out there but I doubt they would wait thru the whole show to see him dance. They would just youtube it the next day. So Lacie needs to get her act together and quit trying to be the personality.

arniebear

The judges scored him sooooooo low they made sure the fan base could not overcome it.  Stevo and Lacey for another week, darn.

bams68

Carmen Electra looked preggie in that dance.  giggle2.gif had alil belly going on there or jus ugly abs. LOL she looked pretty thou

disneyland lady

Quote from: bams68 on April 14, 2009, 06:43:13 PM
Carmen Electra looked preggie in that dance.  giggle2.gif had alil belly going on there or jus ugly abs. LOL she looked pretty thou

It looked like Julianna must have had a mistake during getting dressed cuz she was in what look more like a Carmen Electra streetwalker outfit.

bams68

Yeah she did look saucy. I must admit thou - she was stunning through the Rascal Flatts number. She's a stunning lady to begin with but she really looked sooo graceful in that piece. Well done I think....an I am not a big fan of all this stuff. Jus watch when nothing else intrest me.

popcorn2.gif

arniebear

I would give Tony and Julianne all tens for that Rascal Flatts dance it was excellent  tumbsup.gif

Mistyeyed

i like tony..i wish he would get a partner he can win the trophy with..melissa is doing good,but i think the french guy will take it..

Tara

I think it will between Melissa and Gilles too. I don't want Cheryl to win again though, she's won twice already.

Mistyeyed

i agree..im getting a bit tired of cheryl....i thought everyone did good last nite,but i think the next two to go will be lawrence and ty..

Squid

I like Cheryl... and if she does the best with choreography and teaching her partner, I think she should win.  I want to see the cream rise to the top, regardless of who may be creamy!

Does anyone know where I can view Melissa's tango from last night?  I tuned in late and missed it.  I tried a couple of sites/links but it twern't there.  Thanks.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on April 21, 2009, 05:04:27 AM
I like Cheryl... and if she does the best with choreography and teaching her partner, I think she should win.  I want to see the cream rise to the top, regardless of who may be creamy!

Does anyone know where I can view Melissa's tango from last night?  I tuned in late and missed it.  I tried a couple of sites/links but it twern't there.  Thanks.

I always use youtube - choose within a day cuz people are very good about getting them up there quick.
DWTS Melissa & Tony Argentine Tango

Squid

That was great!  I didn't see any mistake - poo poo Len.

Thanks for providing the clip, DLL!

Mistyeyed

poor melissa..with her injury and the judges having to vote from her rehearsal tape..im sure she will be leaving tonite..what a shame...if not her,it will definitely be ty..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview