This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

I was kinda disappointed in the tribute to Patrick Swayze, I thought it could've been better than it was. 

Mistyeyed

i agree,the tribute could have been longer..they waste so much time with all the talking in between...im glad macy is gone,i figured ashley or tom would go for sure...its too bad that jonathan and tony always get people that they cant possibly win with...tony is with kathy and im sure she will be leaving in the next couple weeks...

arniebear

Quote'Dancing With the Stars' professional Lacey Schwimmer hurt her hip during rehearsals, RadarOnline.com reports.

According to Radar, Schwimmer must undergo three weeks of physical therapy to heal the injury after she "severely strained" her hip flexors. She dances with 'Iron Chef America' chairman Mark Dacascos.

The dancer will receive stem shock therapy for her treatment, but plans to continue with the show.

"I'm doing OK, in a lot of pain, but hey that's a dancer's life," Schwimmer tells Radar.

"Thanks for all your positive thoughts," she adds

disneyland lady

They should replace her with Lacey's cousin Heidi. I always thought she was a better dancer and was in the Emmy winning performance The Bench (or Sunflower) with Travis on So You Think You Can Dance. That performance stunned me.

Mistyeyed

yea i thought heidi was good also...ive been following the new season but i cant seem to get as interested in it as i usually am..i dont think i care for many of the stars this time,maybe thats why...

arniebear

Quoteyea i thought heidi was good also...ive been following the new season but i cant seem to get as interested in it as i usually am..i dont think i care for many of the stars this time,maybe thats why...

Yes they don't seem to be a dazzling lot......the only who has my interest is Kelly Osbourne.  If she works a little harder she could be really great.  At least she acts like she really wants it.  But I suppose women have won too much and fans want an Osmond........so.

Mistyeyed

i like donny but i dont think he will take it to the end...i hope anyone wins but that arron carter,i just dont care for him...i like lacey and mark,he could have some potential..i thought for sure that tom would go this week,i expect the next couple to go will be tom,that football guy,and maybe even that young kid louie...

arniebear

Quotei hope anyone wins but that arron carter,i just dont care for him.

giggle2.gif I thought it was just me that does not care for him, he is kinda of arrogant and he gets a look on his face when dancing, as if his partner smells or something.

Mistyeyed

i know he was pretty wild for awhile and was in to drugs,but im thinking hes that carter that used to beat on his girlfriends,not sure

Mistyeyed

i read in some magazine that karina was getting a bit "chummy" with that aaron carter..im surprised any of those dancers can have a close relationship...but i do know that tony has been married for a few years,so have jonathan and that anna with the red hair..i think alex maza and edytha are married also..so some of them have stable relationships...

Mistyeyed

well i think the viewers got it right this week,they picked the right two to go home..i think louie will be next...i dont know what it is about that aaron carter but i cant stand him..he always acts so smug and arrogant i think...

CindyLouWho

Mistyeyed

i think so also..would rather have her win then aaron or that joanna..

CindyLouWho

I'm just glad that Cheryl & that dumba ass.gif Karina didn't win   hysterical.gif

arniebear

I too think judges were right too.  I suppose Mya will win judges really like her.  I don't mind Joanna not sure why people are down on her.

CindyLouWho

Double elimination again tonight.  My mom's in her glory cause her man, Rod Stewart is gonna be on there tonight,  giggle2.gif

Mistyeyed

i will be glad when that aaron carter goes..he and karina always have these stupid smirks on their faces..was hoping mark would have made the cut..

CindyLouWho

I was hoping they'd left last night.  I hate how she pouts all the time when she doesn't win, like a bratty 2 yr old   nono.gif

arniebear

I thought Aaron would get it sure but Judges liked him better than Mark....too bad the Fans don't feel the same. dancing16.gif

Mistyeyed

i think if mark would have been able to work with lacey all week he would have had a much higher score and would have probably stayed..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview