Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

vasunlover

I totally agree with you Tara--Maks-"take off your shirt"   sg.gif

Tara

Quote from: vasunlover on September 23, 2008, 02:22:14 AM
I totally agree with you Tara--Maks-"take off your shirt"   sg.gif

He kept putting his arm around his partner AFTER they had danced and I was getting  !@#$ or would that be jealous.  :)))

I can't wait until tonight.  :pp

Mistyeyed

was it just me,or did anyone else think that had to be the worst start to the dance competition that they have ever had...a couple did fairly well,but for the most part everyone else didnt get off to a very good start..might be a bad season for dancers..im glad to see maks back also...i think lacey did really good and lance wasnt too bad..

Tara

I didn't think it was a bad show. I just think a lot of the people were so nervous and it really showed. Maybe tonight they will be more relaxed and it will be a better show.

CindyLouWho

I like Cloris Leachman but think she overdid it with the judges there at the end of her dancing  ::)  She did ok but she'll never go all the way.  Susan Lucci could've did better & I hope she does improve, she needs to get over the nervousness or whatever. I thought she would've done better than what she did. 

There's couple good 1's on there already but forget their names at the moment   :))

Tara

She's going to overdo it again right now.  :))  She sure used the F bomb a lot in a interview I saw today.  :)))

CindyLouWho

:))  She was fun to watch but bet she goes tomorrow nite, she's taking things too far.  I give her lotta credit tho for going on there & trying at her age! 

I was glad to see La Lucci do lots better tonight!  lol  I think that Warren Sapp will go far, he's pretty darn good & I thought he was fun to watch.  I liked watching that chef Rocco too.  I could handle dancing a few steps with him   :)))  :!# <..>

Mistyeyed

rocco can cook you a good meal too.....yes,i agree cloris is just making a spectacle of herself when she carries on like that..i figured her or that ross guy would be the first ones to guy..i thought warren did quite good for a large guy..i expected kim kardashian would be doing better,so i was surprised when she got low marks..

Tara

I was shocked that Kim K was in the bottom 2. Her mambo sucked last night too. She has a reality show, yet she is extremely shy and scared on this show. She better get out of that frame of mind or she will be going home quick.

I predict Kim or Cloris go home tonight.

Mistyeyed

Mary

kim sure could`nt shake her bon bon`s last night thought she was awful what a big hinny and it did`nt move   :)) :))

Tara

Tara

That sucked.. >:D  Why did he go home? He was funny and I liked him.  >:D

CindyLouWho

I was surprised too..I thought he did good.  Just not enough votes I guess, well I hope ole Cloris settles down by next week & leaves the darn judges alone  <..>

Mistyeyed

aw..come on...how come cloris wasnt booted off..sure,she adds some entertainment,but the ones that are trying hard shouldnt be booted because of her..i thought sure she would go..i know ted was on married with children,but wasnt he on the love boat a long time ago? can anyone remember that show? lol

Tara

Was he on Love Boat?  I didn't know that if he was. You could tell he was really trying, so it's sad he had to go. His dance partner is new to DWTS this year. I feel bad for her too.

CindyLouWho

Yes he was on Love Boat, Happy Days, Married w/Children.  Faith & Hope is the last thing I remember seeing him on.  I don't remember any others he was on. 

Mistyeyed

i think he joined love boat after julie mccoy and gopher left..

arniebear

Tonight's vote off is between Kim, Rocco and Cloris.  They will probably keep Cloris on because of sentimentality, but I think Kim should go, she is like a robot out there, at least Rocco shows some enthusiasm. :-\

Mistyeyed

those are the ones i would say have to go...i havent seen any outstanding performances yet,like in past seasons early on..i enjoy watching that warren sapps,he has a great personality out there...i really like Lacey as a dancer,but i think she needs to improve on her choreography or shes going to be going soon..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview