This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

I've never watched this show and never will  for Bristal to be still in is pathetic the show has to be rigged for her to still be there. I heard she's moving to La. to get in show business if she does make it in the business I'll throw away my TV.
Her mother is a joke also compairing herself to Ronald Reagan!  slap1.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: les on November 11, 2010, 06:01:27 AM
I've never watched this show and never will  for Bristal to be still in is pathetic the show has to be rigged for her to still be there. I heard she's moving to La. to get in show business if she does make it in the business I'll throw away my TV.
Her mother is a joke also compairing herself to Ronald Reagan!  slap1.gif

Bristol is still there  because of the fan vote. The way she talks I doubt she is moving to LA, she love Alaska and her son too much.  She knows her limits.

les

I saw on Entertainment tonight  (ET) that she was looking for a place in La.  just saying ya never know could be true  bubblegum.gif

gator8_24

Well, Bristol surprised everyone!    Brandy ( from what I read) was only one who didn't mention DWTS and urge fans to vote.  I really didn't care for Brandy, as one of the pros said tonight she seemed thinking only olf finals etc.  Also I think all the video shown from practice and backstage hurt her.  This must make jennifer nervous!

CindyLouWho

I can't believe she's still there.   no-no.gif no-no.gif  I like Jennifer but I'd rather see Kyle win.   popcorn2.gif

AustinBennett

Tea Party moms nationwide as well as the entire state of Alaska is shoving this overrated bimbo down our throats. I'm sick of Sarah Palin and her celebrity antics. I'll never tune in to this program again. This coming from a dyed in the wool conservative.
Best thing the judges could do next week is post zeros on all her scores to right the crooked ship.

pete379

I believe the voting on this show stinks. The votes should be for who the "Best" dancer is, and not popularity. Even if you dislike Brandy her dancing ability far exceeds Bristols'.  Bristol should have been booted weeks ago. I thought I would never watch this show again after the gymnast won over the french guy, but here I am watching it again, and am truly disappointed of the demise of Brandy. America needs to waken up and smell the dancing shoes...lmao!! tease.gif

gator8_24

Why can't some ppl get it through their minds that it is not SARAH on the show.  Don't blame the daughter for her mother's political ideas etc.  Ever wonder what your friends etc. say about you just because they don't like your parents?    Bristol is the most improved dancer and she has had to compete against brandy and Jennifer both professional dancers!  That is what is wrong (among other things) that is wrong with DWTS, they need ppl who have same backgrounds with dancing experience if you don 't like a complete novice working  her butt off and improve every week. diablo.gif

Squid

Bristol should have been ousted weeks ago.  This is not "The Most Improved Dancer with the Stars!".  It's a dancing competition and Brandy, while I do not particularly care for her - the person - is the better of the two dancers.  BTW, Gator, Brandy and Jennifer are NOT professional dancers.  One movie made almost 25 years ago does not make JG a pro.  Brandy is musical, yes, but she is NOT a professional dancer.... she's just talented.  I like Bristol but she is NO dancer, try as she might.  She is wooden, lacking dance enthusiasm on the floor (aka PEP!) and is being pushed around the floor by her talented partner.  I don't wish her ill will.... just fairness in the competition.

CindyLouWho

Very well said Squid!  She has not danced well all this season & therefore should've been voted off long time ago.  Her dancing reminds me of Kate Gosling's, like she really didn't care or want to be there  rolleyes.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Squid on November 17, 2010, 03:05:17 PM
Bristol should have been ousted weeks ago.  This is not "The Most Improved Dancer with the Stars!".  It's a dancing competition and Brandy, while I do not particularly care for her - the person - is the better of the two dancers.  BTW, Gator, Brandy and Jennifer are NOT professional dancers.  One movie made almost 25 years ago does not make JG a pro.  Brandy is musical, yes, but she is NOT a professional dancer.... she's just talented.  I like Bristol but she is NO dancer, try as she might.  She is wooden, lacking dance enthusiasm on the floor (aka PEP!) and is being pushed around the floor by her talented partner.  I don't wish her ill will.... just fairness in the competition.

I know, but look at their professional experiences compared to Bristol , She prob'ly was on the dance foor for the first time. I hope she doesn't go any further as the show will suffer. Like Kyle to win  She is not like Kate, Kate was downright horrid and ppl didn't like her.Voters feel sorry for Bristol and I don't place blame on hner familhy.

Bristolkis not like.

Mistyeyed

I agree that Brandy should have stayed and they should have sent Bristol home,i do not care for Brandy at all,but of the two,she was the better one...they should know from past seasons that the show is more a popularity poll than the best coming out ahead,all these shows that have the public voting will always have this..i do think if they wanted to keep the show to where the best one will always win,they will have to do away with the call in votes and just have the judges voting...personally,i really dont care who wins this season as i didnt care for any of them anyway...

les

Bristol will probably win But if she does so should have Kelly Osbourne  and Kate the women with all the kids just my opinion bubblegum.gif

Homer

If Bristol wins the show loses all integrity and I think viewers should boycott future seasons until the emphasis is back on the dancing. I don't watch the show but shows like these that put more weight on the viewers votes are frauds IMO. The judges votes should count for at least 90% of the vote. It's a shame that contests like these are more about making $$$ for texting your votes in.

I thought this show was "Dancing with the stars" what makes BP a star? The fact that she is another teenage mom? Wouldn't Teen Mom be a more appropriate show for her? Just because her mom is famous doesn't mean she is.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gran2x2

If bristol wins tonight, I think there will be a big backlash..Not just with fans but with the pro dance partners..It isn't fair to them either to be sent packing with a good partner so a mediocre dancer like Palin can win...I didn't like Brandy at all but she was way better than BP..I agree with Homer..the judges vote should be worth more..

pete379

Personally, I think it is the "tea party" movement. Just a thought dancing16.gif

Squid

I, personally, will stop watching entirely if BP wins.  I'm rooting for JG as she is the best but I agree that Kyle is adorable - he's just not the best dancer.  I would have liked to have seen a standoff with Brandy and Jennifer, the two consistently best dancers (with a flub or two).

Homer

Quote from: Squid on November 23, 2010, 05:34:56 PM
I, personally, will stop watching entirely if BP wins.  I'm rooting for JG as she is the best but I agree that Kyle is adorable - he's just not the best dancer.  I would have liked to have seen a standoff with Brandy and Jennifer, the two consistently best dancers (with a flub or two).

Don't worry...there's always skating with the stars

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gran2x2

Cancel Dancing/stars and start a new one...Addicted with the stars..Lohan vs Sheen vs Gibson..etc etc etc.. giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview