This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

no-no.gif Well this will be another season of voting for popularity, NOT dance performance. Chynna Phillips is or was a far better dancer than the "Kash" dude and the he/she person. DWTS is going to have to revamp their voting. Chaz is gonna win just cause of the controversy wow.gif swear2.gif

gran2x2

Chaz is terrible but fans keep voting for him(?)..It's nuts...No fairness at all in the voting it seems like...

Mistyeyed

just like every season,its mostly voting by popularity...i really think they should take the voting away from the public and the judges should have the final say..

pete379

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 12, 2011, 09:43:17 AM
just like every season,its mostly voting by popularity...i really think they should take the voting away from the public and the judges should have the final say..
I totally agree!!! tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif

Homer

Don't they charge to vote? If so, the public will alwas have a vote because of the $$$ involved

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

I used to vote online & by phone & got to vote up to 10 times each way.  Plus I would use different email addys so I could vote lots.  So if they still do that, 1 celeb could get tons of votes.  Don't know if they've made any changes tho cause I quit voting  giggle2.gif dancing16.gif

CindyLouWho

Voting is the same as I started voting again last week.  All my votes went to JR!  About time Chaz went home cause his dancing was crap, heck I could probably dance better than him & thats saying something..lol.  I also think they need to get new judges!

gran2x2

Mistyeyed

i agree that chaz should have gone home before this week,but i think the remarks bruno made about him are uncalled for..they should only offer helpful info,but they dont have to put the person down,i do believe they have their faves just like maks said,i usually dont agree with his comments but i have to agree this time...the judges get a little carried away with their critique..

mycatownsme

I agree. It's hard dancing like they do and all they learn to do.
I enjoy this show because it's one of the few with no violence and just entertainment.
There is no need for rude comments to that level.
I hope that isn't going to be the trend for the show in order to get ratings.
Just be nice about it and keep in mind to talk to these dancers as you would want to be talked to.
I'll be a fan and watch as long as they don't start up the crazy stuff.
Lin/StevesMom  coffee.gif

Tara

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 27, 2011, 12:42:48 PM
i agree that chaz should have gone home before this week,but i think the remarks bruno made about him are uncalled for..they should only offer helpful info,but they dont have to put the person down,i do believe they have their faves just like maks said,i usually dont agree with his comments but i have to agree this time...the judges get a little carried away with their critique..

I wish there was a like button like facebook on here..lol  I totally agree with you. The judges think the stars are supposed to be professionals by the first week!

Mistyeyed

the other judges have their nasty moments,but that Bruno is always running somebody down,the season michael bolton was on,he never left him alone at all,he was always saying smart remarks..

CindyLouWho

Maks just showed everyone that he's more than a handsome face or sexy butt, he's brave too!   cheesy.gif giggle2.gif
It was about time that someone stood up to those judges tho. 

They're trying to stop bullying in schools but what about what those judges were doing, thats bullying to me also.   popcorn2.gif 

ellebelle

girls21.gif  i don't think maks should have told len that "maybe you have been on the show to long and it's time to go"...i thought it was very rude swear2.gif...and now maks is saying that derek hough gets the best dancers...it may be that derek is a really good choreographer...have a great weekend all...my lst post blowkisses.gif..newbie lol..

Mistyeyed

i do agree with maks in a way,i think they do tend towards giving derek the ones with more potential..i read somewhere that when his sister julianne was on the show the other week,derek and julianne were both acting like divas and getting the other professionals mad at them...i always feel bad for tony cause he never seems to get someone that can make it to the mirror ball..

CindyLouWho

I can believe that about the Houghs cause even tho they are both great dancers, they've always seemed a little stuck on themselves to me.. giggle2.gif rolleyes.gif  I like Tony & would love to see him get someone good & win that trophy!!   cheesy.gif

Mistyeyed

i expect nancy grace or david ar quette to go home this week,i would have said Hope but i think being on the winning dance group raised her score some..maybe enough to stay..i am tired of this season already..

gran2x2

I think Maks was right..Judges do play favorites but it still all rides on fans voting...The Houghs do seem to draw the better partners but Tony never can catch a break it seems..Don't think Dereks will win thios time..JR has got this with being fan fave I think..

CindyLouWho

Wow there was some good dancing tonight but I don't think anyone even came close to beating JR'S dancing!  He was fantastic & he had me wanting to get up & start dancing too,  dancing16.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif  I'm on my way now to give him all my votes!!   cheerleading.gif  I think Nancy will be leaving tomorrow night.   popcorn2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview