PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 11:26:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What's the benefit of club pogo?

Started by goatblls2006,

Previous topic - Next topic

goatblls2006

I just don't get it, everyone is obsessed with badges and stuff, I just like to play the games for free!  Therefore, I cant justify paying the $20 for a year.  Maybe some of you guys can help me see the light.   ::)

LuLu

Yeah, I know the badges don't mean anything and are useless, but the some of the club games are fun.  I really only play now for the useless badges.  ;D

I had a free account, but I never really played until I got club pogo.  I just think the games are better.  You can only play Keno for so long until you get sick of it....

Santa69

yousmellbad

i think it is more than the little badges, i like club pogo for the new games they have been releasing. I was so sick of pogo before I got club. Now I play towards badges and enjoy myself

IbenBad

lol I joined club pogo for 1 reason. No more Interfriggingmission.. I mean  remember how we had to see the whole room type  brb potty break?
Man I was going to the bathroom even when I didn't need to.  ::)  Well just my 2 bits in.
Love this site and the hard work you fantastic people have done. Thank You  :)

yousmellbad

i forgot about the intermissions. I guess that is the best thing about club pogo

SpunkyGirl

DEBKARLAR

intermission = 40 second delay that delay means less tokens
as for club games greenback bayou sucks. what if pogo didn't have tokens/ranks how often would you really play club?

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

I like Club Pogo  because I'm a badge ho lol I used to go for tokens till everyone got on a  high horse and started turning you in and most people who went for tokens didn't even care about jp spins oh well just my input  ;D

Homer

My, my and I thought your were an InnocentLilCatholicGirl. ;) :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

rob

got to agree that no more intermissions is the big factor. i think the newer games with the badges keeps people dedicated to keep playing the games.  no sure as of yet if i will renew tho. my wife and i both got club and that adds up. will if they don't hike the price but won't if they do

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

welllllll ummmmm homer I am seriously  ;D cant you tell by my smile   and  ummmmm wings and lil halo being held up by lil horns  :D

DEBKARLAR

I
Quote from: InnocentLilCatholicGirl on July 11, 2004, 03:16:31 PM
welllllll ummmmm homer I am seriously  ;D cant you tell by my smile   and  ummmmm wings and lil halo being held up by lil horns  :D
er so ur a little horny catholic girl.... j/k edit if ya must Homer but I couldn't resist

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview