PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 02:15:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

skunker

Started by rainbow,

Previous topic - Next topic

rainbow

is there a problem with the skunker cheat??it wont work at all...deleted 2x and rebooted I been at it for an hour now and I keep getting the popup that says it cant find my game window....this is crazy insane

Squid

I was using the Skunker trial period.  Then when I went to register the auto on my 150 page, there was no spot to register it.  There was only a spot for PegStreet.  So, I d/l'd Pegstreet and registered it and it does NOTHING.  It doesn't play at all.  It just keeps saying, "Paused Momentarily".  I deleted it, rebooted my laptop and redownloaded.  Same thing is occurring.  Can anyone help?  Also, can anyone tell me why my 150 page only allowed me to register PegStreet and not Skunker?  At least Skunker played!  Help, please.  ty

Homer

Quote from: Squid on October 15, 2008, 01:59:53 PM
I was using the Skunker trial period.  Then when I went to register the auto on my 150 page, there was no spot to register it.  There was only a spot for PegStreet.  So, I d/l'd Pegstreet and registered it and it does NOTHING.  It doesn't play at all.  It just keeps saying, "Paused Momentarily".  I deleted it, rebooted my laptop and redownloaded.  Same thing is occurring.  Can anyone help?  Also, can anyone tell me why my 150 page only allowed me to register PegStreet and not Skunker?  At least Skunker played!  Help, please.  ty

email replacecode@aol.com and see if you can swap programs

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: Homer on October 15, 2008, 02:02:04 PM

Email sent; thanks for the suggestion, Homer.

Edited to say:  Thanks!  I was able to switch cribbage programs.  Now if I can just get Skunker to send cards to the crib, I'll be all set!  I'm workin' on it.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 15, 2008, 02:02:04 PM

Is it true you traded your skunker for skank?  :)))

rainbow

is there anything I can do for my non working auto??? I hate like heck to have to play this by hand when I paid 150$ so I wouldnt have to.....anybody :OO

chummychum

rainbow

well I cant figure out how to do that but thanks anyway

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

arniebear

msgg

<..> Have 1.4 skunker and it seems to be doing ok, have won 4 in the last 30min, playing with 2 playerss :^*

Stinkerbell

1.4 is doing it.  I got the last 7 I needed in less than 2 hours.  No freezing, no crashing... though it ran so slow at times I thought it had crashed.

capricorn74

I can't get 1.4 to work. Keeps crashing on me. Tried the usual delete, reboot, reinstall, reboot, etc etc. and nothing will get it to work. I might just have to play it by hand *shudder*

FreecellFanny

1.4 worked better for me - no need to babysit.  :^*

arniebear

1.4 worked for me too, although it lost more than it won.  I can't believe there are people who like the game  !@#$

Mary

got 5 badges in there for this weeks chall.. usin 1.0  :^*

rainbow

1.4 works like a charm....thanks so much :!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview