This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Bachelor

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

is it just me or is this season of the show very boring?

Tara

I haven't been bored with it yet.  :((  In fact I watched it and recorded everything else.

Mistyeyed

somehow my recorder shut off last nite before it got to the rose ceremony..can anyone remember which ones got booted..i know natalie did when they were on their date,but what other ones went home?

Tara

Erica and I don't remember the other girls name. She wasn't anyone that stood out or did something that I could remind you who she was.

Mistyeyed

he seemed quite taken with the one that he went to the beach with and surprised her with her little girl..i think shes a widow..

Tara

Yeah, that's Stephanie. I still am going with Melissa as being the winner.  :P

Squid

Melissa is adorable, has a GREAT smile and doesn't take part in all the garbage that's flowing among some of the girls.  I think she's a winner!  **crossing fingers**

I just don't see Jason with Stephanie.  I like her and hope she finds love again but I think if I have to hear how she's a widow, whose husband died in a plane crash, etc. etc., one more time, I'm gonna rip that rose out of her hand and send her packin'!  Her little girl is such an adorable child.  That face!

Tara

I don't see him ending up with Stephanie either, but he should of brought his son to the special birthday party.  :)))

Squid

Quote from: Tara on January 20, 2009, 03:49:28 PM
I don't see him ending up with Stephanie either, but he should of brought his son to the special birthday party.  :)))

I agree.  The kids would've had fun together in the ocean and in the fountain.  The little girl looked alittle lonely romping around the fountain by herself. 

Mistyeyed

i cant remember what melissa looked like,hopefully this week,my vcr is working right and i can get all the show taped..

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on January 21, 2009, 06:28:51 AM
i cant remember what melissa looked like,hopefully this week,my vcr is working right and i can get all the show taped..
You can watch episodes here, and also see updates and things like that.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor/index?pn=index

Squid

How cute is Melissa tonight?  He's not paying enough attention to her!  The show's not over yet so who knows....

Megan almost swallowed Jason with that soap opera kiss.

Tara

He's on his date with Stephanie and Nikki...I have no idea which one he will send home. :-\

Squid

Quote from: Tara on January 26, 2009, 06:13:32 PM
He's on his date with Stephanie and Nikki...I have no idea which one he will send home. :-\

I knew he would send Nikki home.  She self-admittedly strives for perfection in all she does which translates into her not being herself.  Striving for perfection must always wittle away at her self-esteem (which she really seemed to lack in ALL areas)  She was stiff, scared and not very confident.  I would've sent her home long before he did.  Breasts aren't everything (Is that Homer I hear panting in the background??). 

Tara

WOW...he sent them all home at the very end.. :)))   Doesn't Stephanie look really old? I don't really see him with her at all. I'm a Melissa fan already.  :)))  Melissa for the win!
It was a pretty good show tonight.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on January 26, 2009, 08:17:28 PM
Doesn't Stephanie look really old?
Yes!! :ll That was the first thing I noticed tonight... I haven't seen much of this season at all. :ll

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on January 26, 2009, 09:46:25 PM
Yes!! :ll That was the first thing I noticed tonight... I haven't seen much of this season at all. :ll

I think she's used the tanning bed on her face for too many years, and it makes her look old.

Mistyeyed

I agree about stephanie, and i dont see her uprooting her and her daughter from her home and family..i like melissa and the one he went camping with...im still finding this season a bit boring though...

bams68

Well I think Steph does have a very mature side to her, but judging the way she dresses around the house. She does seem to be pretty funky an abit more his type when she's being herself. I think the date they had last week together was so touching...an I think he feels that connection with her as she looks at her daughter the same way he looks at his son. They share that same family emotion.

I almost spit out my coffee after Nikki made her comment about steph thou. OMG I'm like "OH no she jus didn't say that". about how steph already had a child an was married so he died - like so what.

Rite there I so wanted to "B" slap her.....I have no idea where that comment came from but if that's how she talks about others then clearly she needs to grow up an learn sum respect for others.

I think Jason did absouletly perfect sending those 3 home. He clearly had no feelings for them...an I think sending them home was smart by him. That teacher sure thought highly of herself....omg she wanted to slap him for not getting a rose?? hahahaha oh dear....

I actaully enjoy the show...an I hope he chooses the rite lady. One that will treat him an his son rite.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview