PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 10:00:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ricochet Xtreme Online

Started by zenia,

Previous topic - Next topic

zenia

I just played it! so far ranks or stats are not showing up, nor is it on the home page yet.It is kinda like the old Atari Breakout & Phlinx combined.
(I am withholding any other info as there was only 5 other people playing and i dont want to give my pogo screenname away)

sean007

well ranks and stats will probaly never be avaible for this game I played it once and froze up or something clicked continue and it just sat there!

zenia

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Blue Aquarius

Homer

Blue Aquarius

Homer

It reminds me of the original Breakout game which is where the Arkanoid variation comes from. Pretty cool game from the 80's. :)

Blue Aquarius

I loved everything about the 80's!  LOL  I still try to find the radio stations that play all the 80's music.  Sometimes it makes me feel soooo old.    ::)

Homer

You know what makes me feel old is VH1 now has I love the 90's as a program too. :-\

Blue Aquarius

Ohhh the big hair and tons of hairspray decade!!   :o

Homer

Wasn't that more of a late 80's thing with the heavy metal and stuff.  ???

LuLu

Yeah, it's just like Breakout only more sophisticated.  It would be nice if there were ranks and badges...

Blue Aquarius

Towards the end of the 80's then went into the beginning of the 90's.  Pretty much died out when grunge came out.

LuLu

I had the big hair I'm sad to say.  And yes, it was late 80's!  Eeek...what was I thinking?  I'm a headbanger at heart.

Homer

Lulu, did you have the Madonna or what I call the Jersey girl syndrome? ;)

zenia

I loved my Big Hair & the "GLAM" rock! Too funny to see the Pretty boys from those bands as old men now & balding...

LuLu

lol, I was more of a Jersey girl, but not as high, I have fine hair....

Homer

LOL OK. Not me. I have a full head of hair. Very thick. The hair not the head LOLĀ  :P

LuLu

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview