This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

'Dancing with the Stars' All-Stars

Started by CindyLouWho,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

Very well said Gran & Misty, I so agree about Pam.  Glad she's gone.   tumbsup.gif

CindyLouWho

Whew I thought Kelly was gonna go....I doubt she'll go all the way but I want her to stay a while  giggle2.gif

Mistyeyed

how that bristol palin slid by is beyond me..she definitely should have gone home last nite..

CindyLouWho

absolutely agree & was hoping she'd go last nite too!   rolleyes.gif

Squid

CindyLouWho

Her moment better be tonight, especially after last nite....I can't stand her whiny behind & her "better than thou" attitude"   hysterical.gif  On the other hand, Kelly better not go cause I thought her & Val was awesome last night!!  I think 2 couples go tonite..  popcorn2.gif impatience.gif

Mistyeyed

that bristol palin slid through again..i hated seeing helio go over her..

gran2x2

Palin cried her way through again..No way in hell was she better than helio or Drew..What a rigged bunch of chit..No more DWTS for me this eason... swear2.gif

Squid

Let's face it... she has all her mother's votes:  The Tea Party. 

CindyLouWho

I'm still fuming about it!   swear2.gif  Everyone knows that Drew & Helio are both lot better than she is.  So many people are upset about this.  I bet the show lost more viewers after last night.   giggle2.gif

Mistyeyed

i really think they should take the voting away from the public,kirstie and bristol should both be gone over the guys that left already..

CindyLouWho

I like Kirstie but agree, the guys were both better than her.  Altho Melissa is a good dancer, I don't think she's a star & shouldn't even be on there but I'd love to see Tony win at least 1 season so I'm torn there,  giggle2.gif whistle.gif dancing16.gif 

Squid

It cracks me up how a person goes on a reality show for several months (once a week) and then becomes a star.  I think Melissa is a talented dancer but if they're going to accept people like her, they should rename the show "Dancing with Some Arguable Celebrities"

CindyLouWho

They should have a "dancing" show just for reality "stars" & see how many people don't watch!   hysterical.gif

pete379

OMG, If Giles doesn't win this time, (first loss to the gymnastic) I will be totally upset. He is (to me) has the perfect body and moves that makes him a true dancer...Even tho it is DWS..how many stars are dancing? I only watch it cause he is back on and actually has a chance again. Don't be fooled by the s/n..both female and male.  giggle2.gif

pete379

slap1.gif I had to reply to myself..anyway, Shawn Johnson has gymnastic and dancing ability, but to me it is NOT REAL DANCING.

Squid

I'm sorry to disagree but I think Shawn has real dancing talent.  Yes, she's a gymnast and has an edge with the more acrobatic moves but she has a real sense of rhythm, she is synchronous with her partner, is using REAL dance moves (not just jumping around).  I think Gilles is good, too, but that Baliwood (Bollywood?) routine was more of an aerobic class than a real dance, imo.  I hope both make it to the end.  Bristol and Kirstie must leave.... yesterday, if possible.

gran2x2

I watch for 3 reasons...Gilles-Shawn-Apollo.....The rest can go any time for me..Hopefully with Bristol first...The girl just has no talent for dancing...she seems stiff to me and I really think if not for her mama she'd be gone already..

CindyLouWho

Well we all seem to disagree on who we want to win BUT we agree as to whom we want off immediately!   hysterical.gif  And she better go tonight or else!!  Well I don't know what but something,  giggle2.gif.    dancing16.gif 

Squid

While I don't think she's a "star" AT ALL, I think Melissa's dancing talent has earned her the right to be there.  Everyone seems to be going nuts over the football player who I think is just alright.... nothing to write home about. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview