This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Games (Pogo) not loading on Firefox

Started by AustinBennett,

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinBennett

Wondering if I need to update Firefox or Java? IE is working fine. Thanks.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

NoWitch1

When cleaning out the computer doesn't work for me, I run this malware cleaner and I'm back in business.  Cnet.com - downloads - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware ~ it's free, it finds leftover crap hiding in my cookies and registry that regular cleaning misses.  I have been using it for years, I hope it helps you!

AustinBennett

Turns out Firefox had disabled java add-on. I updated java and enabled, now it's working. They said older version, which was working fine, was vulnerable to attacks and they automatically disabled it yesterday.
Thanks everyone!

NoWitch1

Mine didn't do that-thank you for the update in case they disable me today LOL and I'm happy you got it figured out!!

C~M

My Chrome, when playing Pogo, says my flash is out of date and I need to update it, but Chrome has it's own flash built in so when flash gets updated Chrome is supposed to also.
As for my computer, it has the latest flash so it pisses me off because every game I play has that big toolbar pop down from the top telling me and I have to click it like 10 times to pass thru to the actual game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview