PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 03:15:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BIG Brother - Season 16

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: gran2x2 on June 26, 2014, 09:23:38 AM
I hate the ones who think they are all that plus a bag of chips...

I couldn't agree more.  There's nothing more inane and unentertaining than to watch someone puff up his/her chest about how great they think they are.  I almost always completely disagree.  I, also, hate that the game has taken on SUPER superficiality.  EVERYTHING seems to rest on physical appearance, which gets really old with me quickly.  I much prefer the brainy part of the game.  Give me wits over boobs every time.

disneyland lady

Quote from: gran2x2 on June 26, 2014, 09:23:38 AM
If I have to watch pow-pow aka bow wow for weeks on the feeds I may shoot myself...I hate the ones who think they are all that plus a bag of chips...

And how about thinking you are all that because you have what you think is a famous relative. Had to use my Bing Search to find out who that famous person is and am still trying to figure that one out. Oh wait, I have 32 yrs experience with Warner Music so I should know. What? She was the starting act for Justin Beiber last year! That explains why. Did he realize very few young watch Big Brother? I don't think you will have to watch Pow Pow very long either - she is that type that will have the other females feed on her. In spite of PooPoo showing up with names for a group of 4, I am pretty sure it will be soon be tres leches. She was the first one off the stump during the HOH Comp.

C~M

Here's my new Avatar for Twitter during BB16:

Yes, I made it.

Squid

C~M

Quote from: Squid on June 27, 2014, 04:35:59 AM
Someone has a crush on Nicole...

I make one every year. I have all kinds of stuff from both times Britney Hines was on.

disneyland lady

We now know someones type..... cute, blonde and dumb as dirt. Makes me think of the Booyah gal, Jessica. My new drinking game - any time Jocasta wears a new bow tie. (Oh, sorry, that got old real quick!)

Anyone watch BBAD that didn't fall asleep? It was funny to see the camera whores they are. Naked Hayden constantly asking if they were live yet. (Hey, Hayden, wait til you find out that you are removed from the camera almost every single time - so much for air time of your junk) Their clocks are obviously a few mins off cuz they sat there in silence with big smiles for 3 or 4 minutes waiting for the "live" time then they all ran around and jumped on the beds like kids on a sleepover. And it isn't just an hour - I think TVGN got things mixed up on their scheduling. And something happened to the mic's and we had "technical difficulties" on the screen for a while then even when it came back there was no sound. Hey - sorry, this is only the 16th season so expect the unexpected. Then when it came back on I fell asleep. Looking forward to lots of good sleep this summer. 

Highlight of Big Brother was Donny's cricket sounds.

Squid

I don't think Britney was dumb as dirt.  I thought she was rather strategic.  The country gal, Nicole, appears to be such an innocent - truly naive.  Time will tell....

C~M

Britney had a baby daughter and she was diagnosed with cancer at 8 months I believe.

disneyland lady

Blue haired Joey was chosen as Team America's player but the site now has a vote up for us to chose her partner in crime. You can vote up to 20 times a day!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/team-america-vote/

Squid

Zach is utterly and completely irritating.  Ok, 'nuff said.

C~M

I can't believe they are all asleep!

I have the BBViewer if any of you want it.
The only thing is you MUST have the feeds to use it.

Squid

Ok... new rule must be added to all houseguest contracts:  NO BOW TIES - EVER.

Just thinking out loud...

disneyland lady

We had a local tv personality who used to do afternoon movies and had a trademark bow tie. He once had Vincent Price on the show and I was so excited because I loved Vincent. I wrote a thank you and suggested he get more guests of this caliber on the show. The guy  sent me a autographed pic of him leaning against the studio doorway with his bow tie loose. I now think of bow ties of something from a horror show! But I am getting over this fear this summer by making it a drinking game - each time Jocasta wears a different one. I am taking donations for rehab soon.  Jocasta's Bowtie has their own Twitter acct and I expect they will soon have a Facebook one.

I have added Devin to the dumb as rocks tally when I saw him last night on the taped show telling the 2 girls about the guy alliance and inviting them to join without saying jack to any of his alliance. He really needs to Google/Bing "alliance". Devin told some that he left "Professional Baseball" (aka minor league) to care for his child in 2010 but if his child just had her 3rd birthday shoutout the guy have had to leave because he was psychic and knew he would have a baby in a couple of years in his future. And he was on the "restricted" list the entire 2009 season. When he was let go it was for "suspicious circumstances".

And my feeling every single year just as it was for Helen Kim last year - any parent that leaves their kids for the summer with an "I love you and may or may not bring home some money - see you in Fall" speaks volumes about their commitment to important things in life vs being entertained.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 30, 2014, 04:52:48 AM
I have added Devin to the dumb as rocks tally when I saw him last night on the taped show telling the 2 girls about the guy alliance and inviting them to join without saying jack to any of his alliance.

A COMPLETE MORON!!  I couldn't believe him last night.  He's going to be one of those stupid houseguests who simply cannot keep his mouth shut.  He wants to appear to be the BIG MAN, with all the info, and the keys to the kingdom.  Also, he wants to appear to be that great dad who sacrifices ALL for his child.  Bringing home a paycheck should be one of those things.  He wasn't willing to give up time to earn a living by playing minor league baseball but he's willing to go over 3 months without seeing her for BB?  Really?  Nice logic.  I wonder about these peeps.

gran2x2

Devin will self destruct soon...His yapp is grand canyon size and it is always open and expanding. He was booted from baseball for questionable reasons??? wtf does that mean. Roid use possibly. His feeble attempts to sweet talk Joey and Amber to remove his huge target were hysterical to me...If he hits the block..e1 will vote him out except maybe caleb ..

disneyland lady

Wil Hauser is back with his weekly saga's which will post weekly Monday evening. Here is the preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq96hYzVjKU

Squid

Squid

Devin has signed his own death warrant.  He has no idea who he is.  His game play is so freakin' odd.

disneyland lady

Devin is a legend in his own mind and as such thinks nothing of his actions because he can explain them all ... for hours....even when alone! I swear I have never seen more man tears this season and this early. And the scary thing is that if this is not his idea of a ploy then those meds he gets are not working. I have a feeling that someone has to draw the short straw when having to be the staff member asking the questions in the Diary Room when Devin is called in. You can see when he is talking to anyone about anything that he is not listening to a thing they say but thinking on the next thing he will say. He keeps letting the rest of the cast know the error of their ways like what he did to Victoria about entitlement. Someone dug up his arrest record and that explains his leaving his semi-pro football career.

This season should be called PTSD and why would CBS put anyone that is diagnosed with PTSD in a locked house with others? If anyone in that house really has it then how did their doctors allow it? And one-track-mind Caleb walking around weeping into Amber's baby blanket! He is wearing glasses with no glass! I about wet my panties last night when they showed Caleb off in space. It only could have been made better with some of Donny's cricket sounds.

And anyone watching BBAD? I have now had to mute it because the sound of the ads for The Situations family "The Sorrentino's" is the most awful annoying screech.

Squid

Help me understand something...  when Joey tried to organize an all-girl alliance, she was lambasted and vilified for the attempt by the men.  Who the hell do they think they are?  They started TWO all-men alliance before she ever tried for the all-girl.  Yes, the bomb squad eventually brought in two females but only as a strategic move to insure their longevity.  Those women will be out faster than a blink when the time arrives.  What's worse is that when Joey was CRUELLY criticized for attempting the all-girl alliance, she agreed with them and apologized!  Whose game is she playing anyway?  I think it was shameful the way the other girls treated Joey when she made her attempt.  Women are frequently other women's worst enemy, I'm sorry to say.  No wonder men keep winning this competition.  Wake up, girls.  

Caleb's behavior toward Amber is cracking me up.  He keeps watching her like a puppy dog.  In two days he decided she should be his wife.  So funny.

Listen to Devin's verbiage.  He acts as though he is the mayor of BB House.  "I'm keeping you in this game....", "I'll protect you from leaving....", "I'll make sure you're safe....", etc., etc....  He really irks me and should be sent packing with Zach... LOL.  

I LOVE that straight Zach is cuddling with gay Frankie.  So nice to see a guy like Zach, the jerk, NOT being homophobic.  WTG Zach.

I'll have more later.... LOL, betcha can't wait.

*edited for atrocious grammar.  LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview