PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:48:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The End of Bing Rewards Bot / Bing Search Bot

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Quote from: HellzOne on October 06, 2016, 02:12:03 PM
I feel like I've just gotta ask, but did they give you a reason or a reason to state why they were serving you?

I'm less than half joking, but did anything about national security or NSA come up?

When you mentioned about waiting for the dust to settle (regarding fixing post counts), is there further impending action you or users should be wary of?

1) Yes - they just wanted me to close everything down to protect the integrity of the rewards program.

2) No, not at all.

3) No, they just wanted me to shut everything down - and that would be the end of it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Germaine Washington

bbq21.gif This same thing has also happened over at **** and a couple of other places on the internet. "Microsoft's climbin' in yo windows, he's snatchin' yo people up, tryin' to block'em. So y'all need to hide yo source code, hide yo IP address, and hide yo search history cause they gettin' everybody out here."

Squid

This was the scene outside Mayhem's building the other day....
I think that's Bill Gates in the back seat of the car.

Mayhem

They also had a couple people around back because apparently I'm a runner ...

Squid

C~M

Quote from: Gavin20059 on October 07, 2016, 10:15:08 PM
So we all paid $9.95 for nothing?

No, you had a choice to use the free bot or pay for the program. In the end, you should of made way more the $10 for your purchase, so be happy Mayhem made this for us and it lasted as long as it did.

Squid

Are you saying you never used the bot and never redeemed for a Bing reward?

HHR

Omg, this guy.

So i paid to cheat the system and it didn't work in my favor? Come on dude really?

famoussasjohn

puternutt

Gavin20059

DarkFiber

Yeah sad day indeed. The bot no longer loads anymore after today either  sad.gif  Stuck on "Update Check"and wont go any further. Was hoping to get a few months of use out of it till MS changes things but oh well. Fun while it lasted..

Mayhem

Quote from: DarkFiber on October 08, 2016, 05:31:43 PM
Yeah sad day indeed. The bot no longer loads anymore after today either  sad.gif  Stuck on "Update Check"and wont go any further. Was hoping to get a few months of use out of it till MS changes things but oh well. Fun while it lasted..

Yesterday afternoon, I received an additional request (via email this time) asking me to shutdown any "activation server or license key check process in your control".

doctorman

would you please reinstate my post count or someway tat I can send PMs  , lost many post counts on the forum...

Thank you

Mayhem

Quote from: doctorman on October 08, 2016, 06:57:36 PM
would you please reinstate my post count or someway tat I can send PMs  , lost many post counts on the forum...

Thank you

Done.

Squid

Quote from: Gavin20059 on October 08, 2016, 05:28:01 PM
OK sorry for saying that I was just sad for the bot to leave

Very understandable.  We're all a bit sad with this development.   

ayy lmao

Quote from: doctorman on October 08, 2016, 06:57:36 PM

Thank you
I'm in the same boat as this guy.  How many posts do we need to have PM privileges?  i didn't notice until last week that I could not send PM's.

Squid

Quote from: ayy lmao on October 09, 2016, 06:41:39 AM
I'm in the same boat as this guy.  How many posts do we need to have PM privileges?  i didn't notice until last week that I could not send PM's.
You've got 49 at this time, you need 25.  You should be good to go.

Mayhem

Quote from: ayy lmao on October 09, 2016, 06:41:39 AM

I recalculated everyone's post count last night - so you should be good to go.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview