Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The End of Bing Rewards Bot / Bing Search Bot

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on October 09, 2016, 08:53:01 AM
I recalculated everyone's post count last night - so you should be good to go.

Can I have a couple thousand extra posts added to my count,  cuz I was banned from the program over a year ago and would have posted at least 3 thousand more posts but didn't have the chance.    tongue.gif

HellzOne

ayy lmao

Bing guy

Thanks for all the Gift Cards saved me time only had two accounts I suppose it could be really abused.

deakphreak

If this is outside what you can answer, you don't have to, but was curious where you pulled the top keywords from and the dictionary file.  I noticed those were down and assume you can't provide those files, but should be able to state the source they were pulled from at least.

Mayhem

Quote from: deakphreak on October 10, 2016, 10:14:31 AM
If this is outside what you can answer, you don't have to, but was curious where you pulled the top keywords from and the dictionary file.  I noticed those were down and assume you can't provide those files, but should be able to state the source they were pulled from at least.

I can't go in to any details without breaking my cease and desist order. All I can say is that I created a script that gathered the keywords from multiple sources.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

deakphreak

No problem, that is understandable.  Thanks for everything!

So just curious, you can't reply to PM's until you hit the 25 or whatever post mark instead of just writing new PM's?

Mayhem

Squid

You can receive PM's before having 25 posts but you can't send PMs until you have 25 posts under your belt.

deakphreak

Yea that is what I was asking.  So you can get PM's, but can't reply to them until you hit the required posts.  Meanwhile the other person thinks you are a d#$% for not replying :)  - User experience.

deakphreak

Why was my signature removed?  Talk about super restrictive, holy crap!  You can have HUGE images in your signature, but a simple website gets removed?

Mayhem

The registration agreement states :

** IMPORTANT **

Please contact an admin first (Mayhem) if you would like to post a link to another website in the forum. Failing to do so will get your account restricted or banned.

------

This is in place because I've dealt with so much spam the last 13 years, it's not even funny.

deakphreak

I must have missed that then, sorry.  I read this: http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,4.0.html and did not see anything about posting a link to a personal site.

I know about spam!  I had to code my own forum plugins to help stop spam and so far it has done a great job.  I run about 5 or so forums and it gets pretty hectic sometimes.

Edit: Sorry, a bit off topic.

deakphreak

Ok, now my image can't be posted? There is no link or anything.  Whatever dude, i'm out of here. I am sure this post will get "censored" as well.

deakphreak

I can't reply to PM's so I have to post on here... My forum does not have to do with hacks, cracks, warez etc.  It is a discussion / development forum and the rules are strict about not posting warez / piracy on them.  It is a place to talk about firmware development.....

I don't know why I am even fighting this anyway.  I am sorry for your software loss and everyone that was using it.  Thanks for the app.

deakphreak

Sorry, squid... this is getting way too off topic and don't want to disrupt things.  You will have to google.

Squid

No problem, thanks.  Deak, this is a nice forum with some great people.  The forum has its rules that we all follow.  Like the spam thing, there's are reasons for the rules.  Consider sticking around... you might enjoy it here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview