Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Mer-Bear Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
So let me revisit holding Wednesday's Challenges and then complete those Badges as Personal Challenges 35 days later.  Remember that the 35 day countdown doesn't began until the end of this week's Wednesday Challenges...so that would put us 6 weeks behind.  More importantly...do I need to wait five or six weeks and only do Personal Challenges and never do the Wednesday's on time?  That doesn't seem right.  WOW...after reading what I wrote...I am more confused.  Let me try to state it differently. 

When can I do Wednesday's Challenges and Personal Challenges on Wednesday?  Or, do I just save this week's Challenges?

Remember, I started drinking my boxed wine at 5 PM.  Doctor said I needed to drink 4 Pints a night...or was it 4 Litres...or was it 4 quarts?  Additionally, he said I was FAT...I said could I get a different opinion...He said I was UGLY too...and that will be $100.

Ouch
S1lent

Added, not going to save personal challenges this week.  I am just going to chase Badges and Pogis.  When I get Gold, and I will, maybe save those challenges.

I am so waiting for a new constellation, think it is called Dracorn the Champion!

I do thank everyone for sharing their tips...it is appreciated. 

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview