PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 02:34:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Anyone watch this? Gotta love Eliza! WooHoo!!! :P >:D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mwrules

My guy in to pool i'm involved in is still alive.  I got that construction worker Chris

yerxa

Never thought Dolly was going to get the boot, she should have been in it til the end.

Homer

I didn't care for Dolly much. Not tough enough for a farm girl. :)

ef9n15

Doly had to go.Just to sweet and iccocent for this game.BTW the guys sucked at reward challenge.

Homer

Momof5

Any survivor fans out there?  I am a huge fan, seen all the episodes.  Right now I am siding with La Mina.  My fav.s are the old guys Dan and Terry.  I also like Bruce from Casaya.  Tonight's episode looks like a good one!  I am ready for the cat fights, lol!

Mary

me 2 momof5 looks good for tonight love the fights  :))  :))

tigereyes

I like watching Survivor too. I don't know who I want to see win though.

Mary

ClingFree

I love Survivor ... We missed it last week (Lost power due to this ugly ice storm thing) .. Cant wait to catch up tonight!

Momof5

Ethan_Hawley

(up from the depths)

I'm a Terry fan.  I'm in a similar line of work, and think he's a strong competitor.

Can't stand Shane either! Ugh..

I would love to be on one of these shows...Survivor, Amazing Race.  If only I had a job where I could just take off a month, sheesh.  Guess I'll have to wait until I'm retired.

Madonna

IMHO, Shane needs to be committed to a long term psychiactric ward. >:D

Bree

I definitely agree with everyone else that Shane should be booted off.  In the first first episode when he gave up smoking and had his first fit and wanted to go home they should have left him go.

tigereyes

Last night I was trying to watch American Idol and Survivor and I ended up missing who was kicked off. Anyone know?

Ethan_Hawley

crankycook

I watch it every week, Dan was kicked off, they wanted to kick off Sally, but as they lost the challenge again. Casaya got to pick who went to exile island, and they picked Sally, so she was safe from the vote.

I agree with everyone else Shane needs to go, he is just plain wack. but my kids love him, go figure lol

survivorjeff

Survivor!!!!  DID some one say Survivor!!!   I love that show. I have watched every episode and own all the dvd set that are out so far. I'm curious to see it what happens in 3 weeks from yesturday. It looks interesting.

tigereyes

Shane does need to go. I hope he leaves next week. He's driving everyone crazy.

I like Terry. He's the only one I would like to see go far at this point.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview