PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 06:44:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

momoftwo

With Exile Island being as small as it is shouldn't it be easier to find the hidden immunity idol?

Tara

I thought the same thing. When the camera backed off the island, there wasn't much there.

badgehog

Yeah, but that would require to put the thinking cap on and get their finger out of their nose :-[

Mary

i agree the island was very small only had 1 set of trees but he decide to lay down cuz he was cold  :)) :))

Torn2pieces

Don't forget it's on tonite. I can't believe all the shows I have to tivo, I can't keep up with them!!!

Tara

I'm watching Greys and this. I hope the times don't conflict.  0:

CindyLouWho

Glad deal or no deal is on after survivor tonite, i'm getting tired of all these shows coming on at the same time   :))

crazy_

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tponka

Quote from: Homer on September 21, 2006, 04:43:24 PM
I'm gonna go relax on Exile Island.

Hey I want one of those!! 
Yay for TIVO!

crazy_

tponka

MORONS!
why anyone would throw a challenge for ANY reason is beyond my realm of understanding..

Tara

Ozzy is very lucky his plan didn't backfire on him.  Did you see all the friggen rats?  :xx

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on September 21, 2006, 06:29:05 PM
Ozzy is very lucky his plan didn't backfire on him.  Did you see all the friggen rats?  :xx

I actually thought it was gonna backfire on him.  It would of if Billy hada shut his mouth at tribal council I think

:OO rats .. ugh

momoftwo

How about Billy's sudden "love at first sight" line about a girl from the other tribe?   :ooo

Tara

Quote from: momoftwo on September 22, 2006, 09:44:44 AM
How about Billy's sudden "love at first sight" line about a girl from the other tribe?   :ooo

Oh yea..I forgot about that part...LOL   I don't even know which girl he was talking about.

Torn2pieces

The love thing was really funny. I mean he said it was love at first site. I don't even think she knows he loves her! lmao.

crazy_

Quote from: Torn2pieces on September 22, 2006, 11:46:03 AM
The love thing was really funny. I mean he said it was love at first site. I don't even think she knows he loves her! lmao.

That was just too far outta left field to be believable .. they mouthed the words "I love you" to each other lmao she prolly said eff off to him  :))

CindyLouWho

Tara

It was during the jury part when he said it.  Crazy's right, he did say they both mouthed it to each other... :)))  This is the girl he's talking about... Candace

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview