Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

crankycook

Bree

Quote from: crankycook on March 10, 2006, 04:49:18 PM
check this out, it's neat, at least I liked it. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor12/lie_detector/

That was neat to play Crankcook and thanks for sharing that with us.  :)

Momof5

Im bummed Dan got the boot...He was a spunky old guy, lol.

Ethan_Hawley

BUMP BUMP!

Anyone watch tonight?  I'm surprised Aras didn't get knocked off.  Terry is pretty strong huh?

He's got my vote!  GO TERRY!

ClingFree

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 27, 2006, 06:54:21 PM
BUMP BUMP!

Anyone watch tonight?  I'm surprised Aras didn't get knocked off.  Terry is pretty strong huh?

I watched it. Cirie is really really playin the game!!!  I think Terry's gonna take it all. I'm pretty impressed at how smart AND strong he is!

Helen

BUMP BUMP!

Terry has my vote too!!!  O0

simpsons99

wow i was shocked by tonights Vote .. I did'nt think she was going tonight ...

tigereyes

I thought Aras was going to go last night too. I still hope Terry wins.

krispy

Quote from: ClingFree on April 27, 2006, 07:02:32 PM
BUMP BUMP!

I watched it. Cirie is really really playin the game!!!  I think Terry's gonna take it all. I'm pretty impressed at how smart AND strong he is!

i think cirie just decided to play the game, myself. i dont think she thought she would make it so far and didnt really commit herself all that much, from what i have seen. sowwy, just my opinion.

ClingFree

Quote from: krispy on April 28, 2006, 12:28:06 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 27, 2006, 07:02:32 PM
BUMP BUMP!

i think cirie just decided to play the game, myself. i dont think she thought she would make it so far and didnt really commit herself all that much, from what i have seen. sowwy, just my opinion.

Dont be sorry for your opinion (I would normally insert a Pickles joke here, but not needed anymore) - I watched her last night get the person whe wanted voted off, by playing both sides - Thats what I meant by really playing the game.

Libra

Think about it folks.  She's been flying under the radar and she's well liked by everyone.  The clear leaders in this team, Terry and Shane, have BOTH said that Courtney is the one they want to take to the final two because NO ONE in their right mind would give that annoying woman $1 million.  Now, Terry's group decides to vote off Aras.  Shane's group decides to vote off Danielle.  Miss Caught-a-Fish Cirie realizes that the biggest threat is COURTNEY!  So, she takes the two votees aside, and tells them, vote with me or one of you is going home tonight.  BRILLIANT!  I think Cirie is absolutely the most intelligent people to ever play this game.  My hats off to her.  I hope she wins it all. 

Remember, it's not just outplay.  It's outwit and outlast, too.  And she's outwitted'em all. 

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 28, 2006, 12:37:03 PM

Think about it folks.  She's been flying under the radar and she's well liked by everyone.  The clear leaders in this team, Terry and Shane, have BOTH said that Courtney is the one they want to take to the final two because NO ONE in their right mind would give that annoying woman $1 million.  Now, Terry's group decides to vote off Aras.  Shane's group decides to vote off Danielle.  Miss Caught-a-Fish Cirie realizes that the biggest threat is COURTNEY!  So, she takes the two votees aside, and tells them, vote with me or one of you is going home tonight.  BRILLIANT!  I think Cirie is absolutely the most intelligent people to ever play this game.  My hats off to her.  I hope she wins it all. 

Remember, it's not just outplay.  It's outwit and outlast, too.  And she's outwitted'em all. 

Another good point with that whole Final 2 thing. You get there and its all about everyone else voting for you to get the money. Truth? Id wanna go up against Shane, cuz everyone knows he's off his rocker!

tigereyes

Quote from: ClingFree on April 28, 2006, 12:46:52 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 28, 2006, 12:37:03 PM

Another good point with that whole Final 2 thing. You get there and its all about everyone else voting for you to get the money. Truth? Id wanna go up against Shane, cuz everyone knows he's off his rocker!

Yeah that was pretty funny when he was texting with his 'blackberry'.  :)) He really has a loose screw.

zzigzzag

I think Terry should win....he deserves it he has played hard!...Things are shaking up, going to be exciting next week!!  lol

krispy

as far as being a physical survivor, terry has it hands down. i have to admit he has played a pretty good game.

Helen

Quote from: zzigzzag on April 28, 2006, 04:51:29 PM
I think Terry should win....he deserves it he has played hard!...Things are shaking up, going to be exciting next week!!  lol

It really is going to be exciting. I think Terry is going to win it too but ya never know!!!  :D

Ethan_Hawley

It's going to be really hard to beat Terry in immunity challenges.  I think that military background helps him out alot.  Aras is gonna have to pick up his game TWICE to get him out of the final two since Terry has the hidden idol and all.

I agree, Cirie is playing a great game...and Shane was too funny with that "blackberry", the man is NUTS!  :o

Helen

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 28, 2006, 07:35:45 PM
It's going to be really hard to beat Terry in immunity challenges.  I think that military background helps him out alot.  Aras is gonna have to pick up his game TWICE to get him out of the final two since Terry has the hidden idol and all.

I agree, Cirie is playing a great game...and Shane was too funny with that "blackberry", the man is NUTS!  :o

But Shane is fun to watch!!!  :)) :))

tigereyes

So Shane is finally gone. I'm sure Terry will win it. He's doing good winning the immunity challenges and he does have the idol.

Helen

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 04, 2006, 06:15:11 PM
So Shane is finally gone. I'm sure Terry will win it. He's doing good winning the immunity challenges and he does have the idol.

Yup, Terry is doing really well. He's won every immunity challenge so far. I'm gonna miss Shane though, lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview