Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

slidecage2222

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 04, 2006, 06:15:11 PM
So Shane is finally gone. I'm sure Terry will win it. He's doing good winning the immunity challenges and he does have the idol.

i highly doubt  terry wins it all.. who would vote to give the person who hogs all the  prizes a  million bucks.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 04, 2006, 06:41:29 PM
So Shane is finally gone. I'm sure Terry will win it. He's doing good winning the immunity challenges and he does have the idol.

i highly doubt  terry wins it all.. who would vote to give the person who hogs all the  prizes a  million bucks.

I would. That means that played the game to win and deserves to win!

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 04, 2006, 06:41:29 PM

I'd give it to Terry. He played to win!! I know.....they all played to win but he just played harder.

Tara

I finally sat down and watched it today.  I sure thought  Danielle was going home.  I think Terry is going to win this.  I would of hated to be in his position of having to distribute the love. That had to totally suck.  Shane gets on my nerves but after the day he dropped his drawers to get examined I couldn't help but like him because I was LMAO so bad. Gotta love someone who makes you laugh  O0

crankycook

Terry should win, after all his tribe mates got voted off, he has been on his own, every time he tried to make an alliance with the others they just shot him  down, and he has been on his own.

Tara

I agree with you . I hope he does win it. 

<hides and ducks from Lib>

Lib doesn't want him to win.  :P

tponka

Unfortunately, the true "Survivors" get screwed at the end by the jealous jury.  (Let's not forget Colby, for example.)  I hope Terry does win it all.  He deserves it, although I wish he tone down the smugness a little.  That could get him in the end.  I liked Aras in the beginning, but he's certainly shown himself to be a real turd.  Shane was nuts and needed to go, I agree.  I thought it was a dumb move on everyone's part to get rid of Courtney.  She would have been the perfect #2 for anyone.

Tara

Quote from: tponka on May 06, 2006, 01:25:04 PM
Unfortunately, the true "Survivors" get screwed at the end by the jealous jury.  (Let's not forget Colby, for example.)  I hope Terry does win it all.  He deserves it, although I wish he tone down the smugness a little.  That could get him in the end.  I liked Aras in the beginning, but he's certainly shown himself to be a real turd.  Shane was nuts and needed to go, I agree.  I thought it was a dumb move on everyone's part to get rid of Courtney.  She would have been the perfect #2 for anyone.

I agree with you on that. Did you see her expressions Thursday night?  She didn't want Shane gone thats for sure.

Libra

I like Cirie.  She's actually the only one left that I do like.  Terry thinks he's all that, Danielle has no redeeming qualities whatsoever, and Aras is just an ass.  It was Cirie that got Courtney voted off in one of the more brilliant moves in what has proved to be a dull season.  At least Shane added some spice to the mashed potatoes.

If Cirie gets voted off next Thursday, I won't watch the finale.  I honestly couldn't care less who wins when it comes to the rest of that group. 

Maybe this next year they'll pick me (finally) to go on Survivor.   :)) 

slidecage2222

i wonder if they would allow you to go  Naked  24 hours a day.     even at the final reunion.

Tara

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 06, 2006, 02:12:26 PM
i wonder if they would allow you to go  Naked  24 hours a day.     even at the final reunion.

LOL  Now theres a hellva question... :)) :))

I wouldn't want to go naked 5 minutes a day...lol

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 06, 2006, 02:12:26 PM

It would probably "up" the ratings!!!  :))

Helen

Quote from: tponka on May 07, 2006, 01:30:59 PM
I read a prediction (completely unofficial) on a board that the long "lost" daughter that Jack's dad was trying to see could be Claire.. what do you think about that?

It's a very interesting theory!!    :o    I do think you posted it under the wrong "topic" though. I bet you'll get a lot of response if you go and post it in the "Lost" thread.  O0

tigereyes

Survivor is getting good. I hope Aras leaves tonight.

Tara

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 11, 2006, 05:20:05 PM
Survivor is getting good. I hope Aras leaves tonight.

I'm recording it..I have to remember not to look here.

Libra

I can't stand that pompous ass, Terry.  I want Cirie and Aras in the final two.  Terry's on my last nerve.

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 11, 2006, 05:23:01 PM
I can't stand that pompous ass, Terry.  I want Cirie and Aras in the final two.  Terry's on my last nerve.

I adore Cirie. I would have never guessed she'd get this far, and I almost always root for the underdog.

tigereyes

I don't mind Cirie either. If Terry doesn't win then I would like to see her win.

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on May 11, 2006, 05:23:50 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 11, 2006, 05:23:01 PM

I adore Cirie. I would have never guessed she'd get this far, and I almost always root for the underdog.

I've been rooting for Cirie since the beginning.  I adore her, too.  She's funnier'nell.  She's come full circle too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview