PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 07:46:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

100,000 Token Sims -- How Long Here?

Started by TripleR,

Previous topic - Next topic

TripleR

Hi,

Just a quick question.

I am undecided about buying the 100,000 token Sims player.  My fear is Pogo will not keep this game around long.  Not sure if there are enough players on a daily basis for Pogo to keep it active.

I want to spend my $10.00 wisely.  Unfortunately, many of the autos do not run on my computer.  And, since I am pc challenged, I cannot use a lot of the resolution pointers since I have no idea what the heck they mean, lol.

Any adivce on whether or not to purchase the SIMS auto?

Thanks in advance.

This site is AWESOME O0

TripleR

TripleR

Okay, replying to my own message....looks like SIMS date is GONNNNNEEEEE.

Think I may have ESP.......should head to Atlantic City!

What a bummer.......

:'( :( :-\

Mayhem

The sims date is NOT gone .. it's still on the main page  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TripleR

Duh....don't I feel dumb!!!

Looked and looked for it (had been using the shortcut on the side of the main page).

Now that you pointed it out....I found it...

Thank you very much!

ladijade4

:'(...... :'(...... :'(....... :'(....... :'(......... :'(

I need help,I tried and tried to get 100,0000 tokens to work but no luck....I downloaded it and clicked on sims and crystal then start and nothing....it just said.....timed out....no tokies !!!!!!!!

thanks for help....ladijade......//http://.........//http://..........//

DEANY

philinuk

nothing really u can do.pogo has removed it whatever reason

BrendaM

but I just purchased it so what about that part of it???    :(

philinuk

i can understand yr disappointment because the sims has gone,but the auto makers along with the rest of us wouldnt of expected it to be removed.i hope this issue gets resolved for u guys

RocknRollGirl

Sims was there last night and gone this morning.....it has definitely been taken off of the Pogo Home Page and no one knows if it will be brought back.  I am not sure what will happen to us people that purchased the auto.....sigh!!

pstmrk1

....but it was good while it lasted....  11+million in 2 weeks..... :-\

bigpmc

Not for me after buying it and having loads of problems i finally got it working right the other day and now i cant use it at all-only made 400k on it too

BrendaM

I just purchased it on friday    :'(   I tried to leave it running while in bed and both times it didnt work...the most I got that way was 12,000...what are they going to do with the ones that purchased it????

Pho3nix

these are really good questions, i purchased it, and didn't get to use it too much, but i guess when i did purchase it common sense says that i could be taken off the website like so many other games that come and go, i would love to recieve a different auto for free, but seeings how it isn't badge help's fault and they had no idea that it would be taken off, we cannot blame them for sending in 10 bucks. i claim it would be nice to get a different auto for the money we spent on that game, but i have a feeling our money spent on 100,000 tokens will just be considered a gift from us to them seeings how they didn't sell it to us with the intent of it leaving pogo.

BrendaM

Would be nice to hear something from them as I am sure they are here everyday.  To me it will be pretty crappy if we dont get something else.  Not like I had it foever.  Plus the other one that I also purchased no longer works(stoppit).  Guess my purchasing days are over.   :'(

bigpmc

Yeah i see your point pho3nix but on the other hand i was having probs with it from day 1 and didnt receive much help from them-although homer and others on the forum did try their best but if it doesnt do what i purchased it for then shouldnt we get a refund-i wouldnt be bothered about it if id earned 11 mill + like others here have

Pho3nix

yeah, i will be honest, i earned about 1,000,000 tokens but thats cost me $1 an hour... I would like to know if anything will be done about this, but they are busy give them the time they need to get through what they need to do first, this isn't a big priority for me so im sure its not for them. With stoppit, im pretty sure they said you could upgrade to thunderpopper for free if you purchased stoppit after-all it is an upgrade to stoppit. go to badgehelp.com and i think i read it is available for people that registered their copy. Anyway badgehelp.com is good to us, im sure they will not want to make a bunch of people mad about anything, but like i said, im going to stand by their decision. if they feel we had enough use out of it, or if they feel they will remake sims virtual date with different questions and re-release it then they will make an upgrade to that. I have always and will always stand behind their decsion's. just like their workers/helpers stand by us when we purchase the programs.

BrendaM

Quote from: Pho3nix on March 09, 2005, 12:02:24 PM
yeah, i will be honest, i earned about 1,000,000 tokens but thats cost me $1 an hour... I would like to know if anything will be done about this, but they are busy give them the time they need to get through what they need to do first, this isn't a big priority for me so im sure its not for them. With stoppit, im pretty sure they said you could upgrade to thunderpopper for free if you purchased stoppit after-all it is an upgrade to stoppit. go to badgehelp.com and i think i read it is available for people that registered their copy. Anyway badgehelp.com is good to us, im sure they will not want to make a bunch of people mad about anything, but like i said, im going to stand by their decision. if they feel we had enough use out of it, or if they feel they will remake sims virtual date with different questions and re-release it then they will make an upgrade to that. I have always and will always stand behind their decsion's. just like their workers/helpers stand by us when we purchase the programs.

will we ever hear anything about this????  I had it a whole 4 days then it was gone.... :'(

BadgeHelpOscar

Here's an idea, email the company you bought it from instead of sitting in here whining about it.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview