PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 12:36:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Game Ranks

Started by Element,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

Pogo should make it to where the higher your rank would be then the higher the amount of tokens you would get off the game..see then people would play the games longer to reach that higher level for more tokies  ;D

DEBKARLAR

they do kind of do that all ready higher level played = more tokens

Homer

I think one of the areas they need to improve is the jackpot spinner. In some games you get very few tokens. :'(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

Yes i agree john, i dont think the spinner should ever go below 100.

ronandamee1

I hate the spinner sometimes. When it gives out 30 tokens, thats like a waste of 10 seconds. I lose more than that runnin for da bus. Do you really think pogo really gives out the 5000 jackpots? The winning names could be names created by pogo! There's always a conspiracy! BTW I think your ranking idea is good element( :-[apology ;))

Homer

Personally, no I don't think they give out the jp's. I was referring to the token payout. As you mention in some games you only get 30 points on a jp spin.  ;) I think the lowest I have seen is 25. :'(

gyrospinner

HA! i have that beat Homer i have got 0 a few times on the spin in   Its outta here2  lmao imagine that.

Homer

You get the booby prize. ??? Never seen 0 before. ;)

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: yz250rider on April 18, 2004, 10:02:11 AM
Do you really think pogo really gives out the 5000 jackpots? The winning names could be names created by pogo!
I guess you could start creating a log of winners/winner pics and see if any match....there are times i see a winners picture and swear I've seen it before. but with a different name

Element

I dont know about how pogo does this token/rank thing but i got this idea off "word whomp wackdown" and see what im saying is, you know how the big carrot changes into cellery and all that when you play it so many times but when it changes they should make its token count go up 5 tokens so that way you would get 25 tokens everytimes you get the gofher to eat it, and then when you go up to the next rank then the tokens would go up 5.  ;D

Homer

I hear what your saying but I'm guessing they would say that's why they have the difficulty levels. The higher the difficulty level the more tokens you get. ;)

Element

well yea but not everyone can beat those higher difficulty levels. It still would be a good idea though if pogo wanted their customers to play longer  :-\  :P

Homer

I don't think they care how long you play. I think all they care about is if you paid $$$ ;)

Element

lol i knew someone was going to say that. its still a perk to buy the club though just as the ranks themselves are...

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: Homer on April 18, 2004, 10:40:45 AM
I don't think they care how long you play. I think all they care about is if you paid $$$ ;)
I wonder how much $$ pogo pulls in each month

Element

The best way to find out is to go to pogo and when you see they have like 250 thousand people logged in count up all the members playing the games and times that by whatever it is people pay for club lol  :P

yousmellbad

Quote from: Transponder7 on April 18, 2004, 10:18:41 AM
HA! i have that beat Homer i have got 0 a few times on the spin in   Its outta here2  lmao imagine that.

I have gotten 0 token in a spin in dominos quite a few times.  :'(

Element

dang....that sucks..intil now i havent ever heard of anyone getting 0  ???

techguy722

In backgammon if you play against yourself and let the timer run out to win, when you get the bonus spin it always gives you zero tokens, atleast this is the way it has been for me. Also easiest way to win challenges with this game and some others!

Bizach0620

That is why i like cash break the spinner there does not go below 20,000 and pop up don't go below 250.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview