PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 03:34:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ThunderPopper II Token Trick. (kind of)

Started by nimzo,

Previous topic - Next topic

nimzo

i dont know if anyone else does this but this is sort of a trick i use to get TONS of tokens fast with this auto.

since pogo severely limits the amounts of tokens you can get per round, this is what i do.

1 - Load Into A Room
2 - Set Level To 3
3 - Turn On The Auto
4 - Set It To The Fastest Speed (Let The Auto Play Just One Game
5 - The First Use Of The Auto Per Round Will Get You Between 800 To 1200 Tokens...
6 - Close The Game Room Window
7 - Reload Into A Game Room
8 - Repeat Steps 3-5

i get a TON of tokens doing this. gaining anywhere between 800 and 1200 tokens each time the game is loaded.

*note* you will get the tokens even faster if you are a club pogo member, as the rooms load instantly.

------------------------------------------------

the only downside to doing this is that you have to keep closing and opening the game windows, which is a VERY good trade considering the very high amount of tokens this produces  O0

anyway, i hope this helps those that play Poppit!

-Nimzo

UJ

Yeah

I brought this up in another post.

The only downside is having to swap rooms after each game though.

nimzo

i think i might be addicted to tokens at pogo... check this out.

member since 9/25/05

and more than 2,000,000 tokens already.  O0

Snarechick

Just keep in mind that the Pogo stalkers look at a high token amount as a reason to check your profile with their brand of scrutiny. 

bubblegum

dang..gg on your token account...I have over 2 million 2, but spent all but a million on my mini....she is very demanding.. ;D

TiffanyShea

Quote from: bubblegum on September 26, 2005, 09:56:37 AM
she is very demanding.. ;D

My mini keeps letting her friends borrow her clothes, shoes, tops, bottoms....etc. and they will not give them back to me.  One day I will be naked if they do not give me back my loaned out clothing.....LOL.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview