PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 02:24:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tokens for sale on e-bay

Started by bollllox,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on January 13, 2006, 05:28:47 PM
i did to oh my that is alot i have over 36 millions almost have all the women stuff but i dont like some of the stuff they have on there i think would make my hips llok big  :-X so didnt get them

Hahaha, tooooo funny.

tigereyes

All of their clothes suck. They need to start making some clothes that actually look decent. Their mini bodies don't look that good either.

Gerald

I buy everything that comes in the mall regardless if I like it or not. Nice way to dump tokies without being to obvious in poker.

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: tigereyes on January 13, 2006, 06:39:00 PM
All of their clothes suck. They need to start making some clothes that actually look decent. Their mini bodies don't look that good either.

i think that is why there so cheap now they maybe moving them out for the spring clothes are what ever they want to call it but just remember wait a while and then get them cheap before they are gone lol

tigereyes

Hello all my fellow ebayers. I have noticed a few auctions for pogo tokens and thought I could sell some of my own. I have two pogo accounts with a total of over 15 million tokens. They are fun to play with but I tend to lose more then I get. Every one knows what they can be used for (drawings and what not) I think the tokens are better used for bragging rights. I am selling 1 million tokens to kick off my ebay experience. If everything goes well I will continue to sell my tokens and other things I may come across. These can be transfered different ways. First we can just go into a poker room and I will fold to you untill the million is transfered. You can give me the username and password and I can do it myself. Or I will make up a free account with a username of your choice and send you the password when I am done. It should only take about 20-30min to complete. Thank you all for looking at my first ebay auction. If you have any questions please ask. Thank you once again and goodluck.

I just went to ebay to check this out. This person said that if you gave them your s/n and password they would play under your name to transfer the tokens. I would never give that info out to anyone just for tokens. The price for this right now for 1 million tokens is at $4.00 with 4 bids. Seems stupid to me though because they are pointless anyway. I could leave an auto on in qwerty and get the same million in 2 days.

ME4SPADES_

omg i just went to look what a dumb thing i hope no one falls for that i would never do anything like that  they have 18 bids on one what a joke and there all from one person on all 5 that are on there

tigereyes

Yeah I just went back and looked at the one that had 18 bids for 2 million tokens and the price for them was at a whopping $51.00. I mean come on that's dumb. I would never buy that. They must be really needing some money and whoever is bidding must think they are worth something. It's not like you can buy a house with them or anything lol. That is just crazzzzzzzzzzy.

ME4SPADES_

check out the highest bidder1 person has bidden on the first 3 not the one from uk

tigereyes

There are 5 auctions going on right now for pogo tokens. The things people think to sell on ebay lol.

ME4SPADES_

::) to me that is a big NO NO  i have seen eveything now i just hope no one falls for it the one and 2 million is by the same person what a world lol

tigereyes

It would just be cheaper to buy an auto and go to a game like qwerty you could really rake them in there if you want the tokens so bad. But I think it's not a good idea to have a lot of tokens anway. I like to keep a low profile. Never know with the snitches.

tigereyes

Quote from: nightperson on January 13, 2006, 07:20:25 PM
::) to me that is a big NO NO  i have seen eveything now i just hope no one falls for it the one and 2 million is by the same person what a world lol

Yep lol. I hope no one falls for this either. These people are even saying that if you bid high on these that they will increase the # of tokens you can win. They said you might even win up to 20 million. Well I sure wouldn't want to have that many tokens beside my name with how many snitches there are on pogo. I only have 9 million under my name and that I think may be even pushing it a little. So whoever spends the money on those tokens would just have to buy things at the mini mall, enter them into drawings, or go to texas hold'em to lose them just so they don't get reported on for having a wad of tokens beside their name. So in the end it's just a big waste of money. I feel bad for the person that buys this though.

ME4SPADES_

yup, just went shoping and bought alot of nasty looking for my mini lol

ME4SPADES_

you and me both but i see one person that has the highest bid on all 3 of them what a waste .... ya auto are cheaper

bobby

another suggestion por pogo: to prevent snitches, make rooms for amounts of tokens,
100,000 and under 100,001 to 1,000,000 1,000,001 to 5,000,000 etc. that way snitches can't get in the room with you or won't notice because you will have as many tokens as everyone else

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: bobby on January 13, 2006, 07:31:31 PM
another suggestion por pogo: to prevent snitches, make rooms for amounts of tokens,
100,000 and under 100,001 to 1,000,000 1,000,001 to 5,000,000 etc. that way snitches can't get in the room with you or won't notice because you will have as many tokens as everyone else

yup that is true bobby

tigereyes

Quote from: bobby on January 13, 2006, 07:31:31 PM

That would be a good idea

bobby

bobby

but you get free shipping on all the token auctions :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview