PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 06:06:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tokens for sale on e-bay

Started by bollllox,

Previous topic - Next topic

Madonna

i just checked e-bay...and the bidding for 2 million tokens is 51 dollars. :o. Are people really that desperate for tokens??? :-\

Helen

Quote from: Madonna on January 13, 2006, 09:38:51 PM
i just checked e-bay...and the bidding for 2 million tokens is 51 dollars. :o. Are people really that desperate for tokens??? :-\

If there are people out there really stupid enough to buy them, I just may dump some of mine if I can get $51 for 2 million, lol. j/k

Madonna

roflmao!!! If desperate times call for desperate measures, I might just have to try that myself. :o

Bree

Did anyone listen to the eBay song I posted earlier on page 4?  It is really funny and will make you laugh and laugh..... O0

bobby

Quote from: Tamelia on January 13, 2006, 09:22:06 PM
I guess if someone is dumb enough to buy a ghost in a jar from Ebay...then the tokens is sort of a step up....LOL NAH!!! Its all nuts..
i've seen people bidding up to 500 dollars for that, i've even put in a penny bid just for laughs

Madonna

Someone actually put a ghost in a jar up on e-bay??? :o :o :o Just when i thought i had heard it all, something else comes along to top it.

bollllox

Quote from: bollllox on January 13, 2006, 01:08:44 AM
Anyone seen this seller on e-bay selling 5 million tokens
says he will sell up to 40 million tokens

how can he transfer these tokens if i win?
is it worth it?

let me know your thoughts

this guy has sold his first lot for 36 pounds in uk (is that like 60 bucks)and is selling more
must be something in it

Madonna

Quote from: Bree on January 13, 2006, 11:00:31 PM
Did anyone listen to the eBay song I posted earlier on page 4?  It is really funny and will make you laugh and laugh..... O0
I listened to it...lmaoooooooooo!!! The guys singing it sound a lot like BSB....and the lyrics are pricelss (and accurate). :o

Tiffany-Pamela

There are many ppl selling the tokens, from USA and from England. Sorry, but I never will pay for tokens ;D ;D ;D

Helen

Quote from: Bree on January 13, 2006, 09:06:19 PM
Since everyone is talking about ebay I thought you might like hear a song about ebay.  Click on the website below and where you see the small picture box press the "Play" button and listen to the song and sing along with the lyrics.  You will get a good laugh out of the song.  :D

http://tinafolsomphotography.com/ebay_song.html

OK, I just listened to the song and I give kudos to the person that wrote the lyrics. Fantastic. :D

Tiffany-Pamela

frumplebuns

Tokens for sale on e-bay . . . no thank you . . . I'd rather earn my own. But as for selling virtual things on ebay, I know someone who sold a set of armor for Acheron's Call for close to 1400 bucks . . . imagine that . . . you can't touch it or taste it . . . it isn't real except on a computer and they spent all that money on it. Go figure.

Happy Gaming
:D

ME4SPADES_

but tokens i have seen eveything just like the rabbit guy wanted 50.000 buy a certain time are he was going to kill it and eat dont know what ever happen to earl the rabbit lol

Helen

Quote from: frumplebuns on January 14, 2006, 09:05:44 AM
Tokens for sale on e-bay . . . no thank you . . . I'd rather earn my own. But as for selling virtual things on ebay, I know someone who sold a set of armor for Acheron's Call for close to 1400 bucks . . . imagine that . . . you can't touch it or taste it . . . it isn't real except on a computer and they spent all that money on it. Go figure.

Happy Gaming
:D

It's all about supply and demand, lol!!!

Cody

maybe im wrong here but on the EA account transfer thing I think what it meant by 3 accounts per transfer is that you can use up to 3 accounts per 30$ fee I think you can use it on as many accounts as you want.. but maybe im wrong?

Helen

Quote from: Cody on January 14, 2006, 11:19:03 AM
maybe im wrong here but on the EA account transfer thing I think what it meant by 3 accounts per transfer is that you can use up to 3 accounts per 30$ fee I think you can use it on as many accounts as you want.. but maybe im wrong?

I guess interpretation is different to everyone. I don't have 3 accounts to transfer though so I don't need to worry.

Madonna

Quote from: nightperson on January 14, 2006, 09:08:43 AM
but tokens i have seen eveything just like the rabbit guy wanted 50.000 buy a certain time are he was going to kill it and eat dont know what ever happen to earl the rabbit lol
Sad to say, but he's prolly rabbit stew now. I don't see anyone paying 50,000 bux for a rabbit. Oh wait...peep will buy anything on e-bay, so you never know. I hope that if he did eat that poor bunny, that he got violently ill.

bubblegum

Quote from: Madonna on January 13, 2006, 03:59:15 PM
What would be the point in buying tokens anyways? What are gonna do with them? Sit there and look at them and admire their beauty??? :o. Also, you know how the snitches on Pogo are...they see you with so many tokens, then they will say something to draw everyone's attention to you. And there you sit...on auto (at least I would), people talking to you (already assuming you use an auto), then you don't answer. Of course, the snitches would report you and then you wouldn't have an account. I've had 10 million before and had to do token dumping in the mini mall...just so it wouldn't be so obvious. Sad to say, I am the owner of those butt ugly clothes and everything else in the mini mall. >:(. Wouldn't it be simpler if people would stfu and play, instead of worrying about how many tokens someone else has???

Its cuz you have something and they don't.  Thats why some people complain

ME4SPADES_

i cant think of ever doing that just so not right but it is eaby anything 4-sale

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview