PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 06:03:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tokens for sale on e-bay

Started by bollllox,

Previous topic - Next topic

bollllox

Anyone seen this seller on e-bay selling 5 million tokens
says he will sell up to 40 million tokens

how can he transfer these tokens if i win?
is it worth it?

let me know your thoughts

RC

Tokens can be transferred just by playing something like poker and betting the maximum every hand and having the other person just fold or lose naturally at the end.

If you'd get it for a few bucks, it could be worth it.. but any high price for tokens would just be ridiculous. I see another auction on ebay for 5 million tokens, and it's close to $74, which is insane.. anybody willing to pay that for pogo tokens needs some help fast.. either that or they are rich and just don't care where they throw their money.

badgeaddict

it says u get the account and that.... i still wouldnt buy tokens its stupid

bollllox

Im from the U.K. and we dont benefit from tokens
we cant enter draws
So what is the alue of a token?
how much is 5 million worth?
or how much is 40 million worth? and why?

RC

If you don't enter drawings with them, the only other thing would be to go crazy in the mini mall and buy the more expensive items there that you may not normally go after.

pogohatesme

Pogo has a new feature...I don't know on the site where the info is but it's been posted around here before.  You can pay Pogo like 30 bux and combine up to 3 accounts into 1 I believe.

ME4SPADES_

i thought i seen everything when a man put a bunny rabbit on ebay and said he wated 50,000 if he didnt get it he would clean,cook and eat the rabbit now tokens i have seen the light lol some1 muct be really needed money are must be a joke

badgeaddict

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 13, 2006, 04:00:26 AM
Pogo has a new feature...I don't know on the site where the info is but it's been posted around here before.  You can pay Pogo like 30 bux and combine up to 3 accounts into 1 I believe.
realy so if i get like 100million tokens on 1 account and i have my badges on another i can have them combined?

pogohatesme

Actually pogo does offer a nickname transfer service for a fee. Its $30 for up to 3 accounts into 1.

quote from pogo " What is the charge if I want to transfer access to multiple accounts from the same person using the Account Access Transfer Program?

Answer
  If you acquire access to multiple accounts from the same person you can get them all officially transferred as one transaction (up to 3 accounts per transfer). There will be only one transfer fee charged to you.

What is the Account Access Transfer program?

Answer
  The Account Access Transfer program is a Premium Account Service that allows players to safely transfer or trade accounts for our Online Games.

When an account is transferred or traded using the Account Access Transfer Program:

All previous billing information is removed from the account
Any warning or other misconduct recorded on the account is deleted
New billing information is placed on the account to help ensure that the account can be legitimately used by the new owner
If you've acquired access to an account without using the Account Access Transfer Program, we have no record or proof that the account can be legitimately used by you, or that the player who created the account has given you permission to use the account name and password.
By going through this transfer process, EA can verify that the account is in your name and ensure that the new owner can continue to enjoy the new account for years to come

How do I transfer my EA Online account to another user?

Answer
  Electronic Arts now offers customers the opportunity to transfer their EA Online accounts to other users for a small fee of $30. When you transfer an EA Online account, you are transferring ALL subscriptions tied to that account. For example, if you subscribe to The Sims Online and Club Pogo, BOTH of those subscriptions will be transferred along with your EA Online account.

Please take a look at the official Account Access Transfer Program document attached at the bottom of this page. It will answer all your questions and provide links to the forms necessary to complete the transfer. The form can be downloaded below in the file attachments section."

this info can be found in the pogo help section when you do an advanced search "account transfer"

I'm sorry I had that confused....You can transfer accounts to others but it doesn't combine them....sorry.

Helen

Eagles Fan

Quote from: Helen on January 13, 2006, 05:40:52 AM
Selling tokens?? Now that has to be too funny!!
I agree Helen! I keep trying to get rid of mine .  I keep going to the mini mall and buying things that I will never even use!   :)

Monkey

It's much cheaper to just buy an auto and run it then to pay that much money for tokens!

That amount is ridiculous.

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on January 13, 2006, 03:24:17 PM
It's much cheaper to just buy an auto and run it then to pay that much money for tokens!

That amount is ridiculous.

i agree you can buy 3 auto for that price let see i dont have another name with no tokies yup i would go for autos

wattsmyname

We could be setting on a gold mine and didn't know it. 8)

Madonna

What would be the point in buying tokens anyways? What are gonna do with them? Sit there and look at them and admire their beauty??? :o. Also, you know how the snitches on Pogo are...they see you with so many tokens, then they will say something to draw everyone's attention to you. And there you sit...on auto (at least I would), people talking to you (already assuming you use an auto), then you don't answer. Of course, the snitches would report you and then you wouldn't have an account. I've had 10 million before and had to do token dumping in the mini mall...just so it wouldn't be so obvious. Sad to say, I am the owner of those butt ugly clothes and everything else in the mini mall. >:(. Wouldn't it be simpler if people would stfu and play, instead of worrying about how many tokens someone else has???

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: Madonna on January 13, 2006, 03:59:15 PM
What would be the point in buying tokens anyways? What are gonna do with them? Sit there and look at them and admire their beauty??? :o. Also, you know how the snitches on Pogo are...they see you with so many tokens, then they will say something to draw everyone's attention to you. And there you sit...on auto (at least I would), people talking to you (already assuming you use an auto), then you don't answer. Of course, the snitches would report you and then you wouldn't have an account. I've had 10 million before and had to do token dumping in the mini mall...just so it wouldn't be so obvious. Sad to say, I am the owner of those butt ugly clothes and everything else in the mini mall. >:(. Wouldn't it be simpler if people would stfu and play, instead of worrying about how many tokens someone else has???

you took the words right out of my mouth stfu lol but giving and selling give me a friggie break i bought them ugle clothes to and wont use none of them so what else to do maybe we should start a "WHO WANTS TO BE A TOKENAIRE" think spelled it right lol

bobby

pogo should hava a private setting so no-one else can see your profile,badges,etc

Madonna

Quote from: bobby on January 13, 2006, 04:59:37 PM
pogo should hava a private setting so no-one else can see your profile,badges,etc
I agree 100% on this one!!! And too, they should have stealth settings where if someone is not on YOUR friends list, they can't track you down. There was a pogo employee, which will remain nameless, and he had/has me on his friends list. The same one that gave me problems when I was in WWW. He sent me an e-mail apologizing for an e-mail that was sent out, because his account was hacked. Poorhim...now take my name off your friggin buddy list. I can't stand people adding me, then sending me e-mails that wishes you good luck if you send it to X amount of people. Sure, that might work. And monkey's might fly outta my butt too...but I don't see it happening. >:D

Helen

Quote from: Madonna on January 13, 2006, 03:59:15 PM

I went major shopping the other night just to get rid of some tokies and still have 56 million, lol.

ME4SPADES_

i did to oh my that is alot i have over 36 millions almost have all the women stuff but i dont like some of the stuff they have on there i think would make my hips llok big  :-X so didnt get them

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview