PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 04:55:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitter signatures

Started by Madonna,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

hey Shady, maybe you could yahoo IM me the link for the generator since the one I have doesn't generate anything but a blank page....lol

harley89

This is the closeest I have gotten to tricolor anything, I did it using Shadys Bars, Could make more colors are can you tell us I how to make them I think my problem was with the color bars I was using

Tamelia

I just finished this one for my son...he picked out the colors...can ya tell??

Tamelia

Quote from: shadylady_129 on January 23, 2006, 08:53:59 AM
Awsome Job!

Quote from: Snookie on January 22, 2006, 09:26:29 PM
i just had to share this one..i am so proud of it

that looks wonderful! Now....If only I could figure out how to do that!! LOL

*Angel*

Quote from: Tamelia on January 23, 2006, 12:30:29 PM

That is cute.  I can't seem to get the hang of it.  I guess I am not patient.   :-[

Tamelia

Thanks Angel...he'll be glad to know someone liked it... Looks like I'll be making more tomorrow. He came home sick today and I'm keeping him indoors for another day! WOOT

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: *Angel* on January 23, 2006, 12:35:39 PM

That is cute.  I can't seem to get the hang of it.  I guess I am not patient.   :-[

tellhim nice colors

Shady Lady

You can try to resize the bars. Your signature is 500 x 92. If that doesn't work, when I get back on line tonight I'll try to make the colors you want using Paint Shop Pro 8 and Animation Shop 3. It'll give me a chance to work out how to write the how to. Trying to teach myself through trial and error still.

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on January 23, 2006, 11:43:38 AM
This is the closeest I have gotten to tricolor anything, I did it using Shadys Bars, Could make more colors are can you tell us I how to make them I think my problem was with the color bars I was using

Shady Lady

Looks Great! He's creative.

Momof5

I just wanted to give you all kudos for all the great looking siggys!  Someday I will jump in and give it a try.  Great Job! O0

harley89

Shady Madonna I finally got it It was the bars. I didn't save them to the computer correctly Being stubborn pays off I just keep reading and when Shady posted her bars I figured it out Looks good now

harley89

Been so busy trying to learn about tri colors I forgot to tell you I love the truck Chad

LastCall

Thanks
    ShadyLady did it for me She is absolutely great
               PS Go Steelers I hope they kill the Hawks

babygurl424

RowdyOne

I hope this works if it does its for Angel :)

a stupid question here, how do you put a link in to where someone can down load it?

Shady Lady

Way to hang in there Spirit LOOKS GREAT!!!!

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on January 23, 2006, 02:01:12 PM
Shady Madonna I finally got it It was the bars. I didn't save them to the computer correctly Being stubborn pays off I just keep reading and when Shady posted her bars I figured it out Looks good now

SouthPadreIsland

I am not sure if I got it or not, but gonna try no laughing ;)

SouthPadreIsland

I out it on the Imageshack but not sure how to get it on the forum?  Can anyone explain?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview