PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 08:20:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Hocky

He and his crew were having lug nut problems....thats what put him down 2 laps after he was leading....i dunno what happened after that as hubby kept flipping the channel over to football.  swear2.gif

Homer

Quote from: hocky on October 05, 2009, 07:44:25 AM
He and his crew were having lug nut problems....thats what put him down 2 laps after he was leading....i dunno what happened after that as hubby kept flipping the channel over to football.  swear2.gif

Don't you need to have nuts to have a problem with them?  undecided.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

Quote from: Homer on October 05, 2009, 01:53:52 PM
Don't you need to have nuts to have a problem with them?  undecided.gif

He has nuts alright....just not in the usual place they should be!  giggle2.gif

simplyaok

Another great day for team Hendricks!  You go guys and don't worry about your nuts.  They will be fine..   ass.gif ass.gif

gator8_24

Drivers may not like the COT but it sure saved  Ryan Newman today!  That was a terrible wreck!

Hocky

WOW!  What an ending...and here no one thought there was gonna be "the big one"!  no-no.gif

gator8_24

LAS VEGAS – Dale Earnhardt Jr. said Wednesday night that his JR Motorsports team is still negotiating with IndyCar Series driver Danica Patrick about driving a partial Nationwide Series schedule in 2010 and that he still believes that there's competition to land Patrick.

"We've been talking to her," Earnhardt Jr. said during an appearance in Las Vegas. "Other teams are talking to her as well. She's really serious about coming to NASCAR. A lot of people, I guess, thought that it was just a media hoax or her kind of blowing smoke.

"She's really serious about it, and she's going to do it with somebody. We're working on details and trying to be part of that puzzle. We'll know more in the future."

JR Motorsports is considered one of the leading candidates to land Patrick because both Earnhardt Jr. and Patrick have had sponsorship agreements with GoDaddy.com, which will sponsor Earnhardt Jr.'s Hendrick Motorsports teammate Mark Martin at the Sprint Cup level next year.

Patrick is expected to run full time for car owner Michael Andretti in the IndyCar Series next year and also to begin testing the waters in NASCAR.

Earnhardt Jr. has said that Patrick would be driving in a part-time role in a car that he would drive in select races as well as possibly other drivers. Patrick has one IndyCar victory in her career, winning in Japan last year. She finished fifth in the IndyCar standings this year.

JR Motorsports will field a car full time for Kelly Bires next season as well.

Homer

Good Grief!!!

I'm gonna have fun watching those two girls cry. girls18.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on November 05, 2009, 02:51:03 PM
Good Grief!!!

No way, Danica had 10x the balls of Dale Jr. and has actually gotten into fights with other drivers. She even won a race. Take that, Junior. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on November 05, 2009, 05:43:39 PM
No way, Danica had 10x the balls of Dale Jr. and has actually gotten into fights with other drivers. She even won a race. Take that, Junior. tumbsup.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif I think Danica will be able to "hang" with the big dogs!

alyaks

Quote from: Homer on November 05, 2009, 02:51:03 PM
Good Grief!!!

Kyle Bush & which other crybaby you talking about?

gator8_24

Quote from: alyaks on November 05, 2009, 10:06:15 PM
Kyle Bush & which other crybaby you talking about?

"Bravo, Bravo!"  Take that Homer  hysterical.gif  Jr is crying all the way to the bank, ya know.

simplyaok

Whooooo  Hoooooo!!!  Jimmie   #4  History!   No need to say anymore..

beer11.gif

Hocky

gator8_24

Congrats to Jimmie and the 48 team and to Joey Lagano for rookie of the year!  cheerleading.gif

gator8_24

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif nascar4.gif nascar4.gif nascar4.gif

Ok, Homer, let's dust off this thread. Action starts Friday!

Danica Patrick to appear on 'CSI: NY'
YORK (AP)—Danica Patrick will guest star on "CSI: NY" as the top competitor of a racing star who dies under suspicious circumstances. Patrick is scheduled to appear on the episode airing Feb. 10 on CBS. Antonio Sabato Jr. plays the racing great who dies in a car explosion on the streets of Manhattan two days before a race as the result of car tampering. http://snipurl.com/u9he4

Saturday
4:30    PM 6:30     SPEED    ARCA Racing Series Lucas Oil Slick Mist 200, Daytona International Speedway, HD, L
Be sure to watch Danica!

lilsh0rtii445

Homer

gator8_24

lilsh0rtii445

shocked.gif I sowwy Homer.  blowkisses.gif

I'll never forget that one race, I forgot where it was, but Jeff Gordon had led like 5 laps in 1st place. Of course, JR was behind him. What does Jeff Gordon do before reaching the finish line? Blow a motor! hysterical.gif

Dale JR got him that time!  cheesy.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview