PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 03:43:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

tponka

I'm back from a wonderful 2-day getaway, which was much needed.  :)  I left Uncle Otto here to finish off bowling for me while I was gone, and he rewarded me with the rank 50 badge.  I think a new national holiday needs to be declared in honor of Uncle Otto!  ;D

hades

Jewel

Congrats!!!! I wish that I had enough nerve to leave my bowling going and walk away.   :)

krispy

Quote from: Jewel on May 18, 2006, 03:32:12 PM
Congrats!!!! I wish that I had enough nerve to leave my bowling going and walk away.   :)

i run mine overnight sometimes. sometimes i am up and play it by hand. last night at 3 am someone came in and typed "are you here?" i waited a couple minutes and said "yes. are you here?" they then said that people who played bowling alone at 3 am usually ran autos. so i reminded them that they were on at 3 am in bowling also..........

Gecko

Quote from: krispy on May 18, 2006, 04:06:52 PM

i run mine overnight sometimes. sometimes i am up and play it by hand. last night at 3 am someone came in and typed "are you here?" i waited a couple minutes and said "yes. are you here?" they then said that people who played bowling alone at 3 am usually ran autos. so i reminded them that they were on at 3 am in bowling also..........
but then again how can someone go by times  because  of all the different time zones  your 3am could be my 8pm or 8am  i don't think ppl like that who pop into rooms and make time comments are very brite  , all the same bowling does seem a bad place to be at the moment   >:D .  good morning krispy  its 9am here now   and friday morn ass  well 
good morning jewels as well   :) :)  . 

krispy

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 18, 2006, 04:16:38 PM
Quote from: krispy on May 18, 2006, 04:06:52 PM

but then again how can someone go by times  because  of all the different time zones  your 3am could be my 8pm or 8am  i don't think ppl like that who pop into rooms and make time comments are very brite  , all the same bowling does seem a bad place to be at the moment   >:D .  good morning krispy  its 9am here now   and friday morn ass  well 
good morning jewels as well   :) :)  . 

true. hello there yourself gecko.

nightperson

wtg go on the rank 50 im on 47 now and i run mine in a full room setting on 3 and 5 i get 160 to 170 so i know i will not get high score then i dont have to say ty  ;::

tponka

Use the non-member rooms.. they're often empty, people aren't there to get badges so nagging is nearly a non-issue, and especially: THEY CAN'T REQUEST PRIVATE CHAT!  ;)

tponka

nightperson

Quote from: tponka on May 18, 2006, 08:08:00 PM

Use the non-member rooms.. they're often empty, people aren't there to get badges so nagging is nearly a non-issue, and especially: THEY CAN'T REQUEST PRIVATE CHAT!  ;)

ty i didnt know that but i leave mine on allnight not all the time i let mine run during the day at work but will be leaving it on tonight im so close rank 47 and 76%  then will be off to get ranks in another game what game get the rank easy like this one need to to the bumper maybe that will be the next one i do so hate that game :))

tponka

I finished bumper in a breeze.. I just need to work on my elusve poker badges (except one in omaha), battle phlinx (ugh), and rank badges in pinochle (ugh, ugh).  I wish that new game or album had come out!   :'(

Country Lady

Yeah, I'm getting bored with the same old games.  The ones that I like I have finished.  I don't mind some of them but they take so long to move in rank.
Bowling isn't a safe place to leave a auto unattended these days.  I play a few games and then move on to some thing else.
The lady that was mentioned before that has it in her profile that she is looking for auto users so that she can report them, hangs out in the teen rooms  :))  to run her auto.  If you have her s/n look her up and see how she is doing.   :))

hades

i leave my tri peaks cheat running at night and its taking forever to get thru  :-\ if i had to finish it by hand i never would.

ClingFree

Quote from: Country Lady on May 18, 2006, 10:16:22 PM
Yeah, I'm getting bored with the same old games.  The ones that I like I have finished.  I don't mind some of them but they take so long to move in rank.
Bowling isn't a safe place to leave a auto unattended these days.  I play a few games and then move on to some thing else.
The lady that was mentioned before that has it in her profile that she is looking for auto users so that she can report them, hangs out in the teen rooms  :))  to run her auto.  If you have her s/n look her up and see how she is doing.   :))

I dont think she's doing all that well honestly    :))

simpsons99

lol she is a  she/he    Mini changes from f too m..  But still looks like a ***freak*** :;' :o

Gecko

Quote from: ClingFree on May 19, 2006, 05:18:49 AM
Quote from: Country Lady on May 18, 2006, 10:16:22 PM

I don't think she's doing all that well honestly    :))
just a thought isn't  the  where it says occupation /work  , says  Pogo cheater hunter or something similar  ,  could that be breaking pogo,s tos  as in implying her work is for pogo ?  comes under impersonating an EA/pogo employee   :oo                :oo   

simpsons99

Gecko

saw a  289 this eve not sure how many pins they missed to get that score and i have SS   
:)    :)      :)

pstmrk1

...spare 1st frame.... 
10 straight strikes
then a 9 on last ball= 289

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview