PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 06:26:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

Quote from: pstmrk1 on May 20, 2006, 08:02:55 AM
...spare 1st frame.... 
10 straight strikes
then a 9 on last ball= 289
last shots on 10th  was all strikes , 
so what ur saying is they would have had to have 2 spares somehwhere  :-\

pstmrk1

no, i didnt say 2 spares...
frame 1   spare
frame 2 - 9 strike
frame 10  X X 9
score 289

here2plzyoualso

ok , this is for all the NON-auto users...for those who have high score, like 230+...where do u line up and where do u aim?
i can consistently get 190 - 197 virtually every game and virtually get a spare, if no strike, but just cant seem to get those 200+ games enough, i get maybe 1 out of every 10 games.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: here2plzyoualso on June 01, 2006, 04:09:56 PM
ok , this is for all the NON-auto users...for those who have high score, like 230+...where do u line up and where do u aim?
i can consistently get 190 - 197 virtually every game and virtually get a spare, if no strike, but just cant seem to get those 200+ games enough, i get maybe 1 out of every 10 games.

When I play, I line up to the left of the center dot, then I aim in between the center pin and the one to the left of it. I also try to make sure the color of my throw is near orange. It helps me get my 200+ scores. Also, if needed, I will use the spin just to make sure my shot isn't hitting the center pin only.

SaintHippo Edit: meant to say to the left of the center dot.

nightperson

hades

winterangel

I line up the same way -- to the left of center and mostly get spares and strikes.  When I see one pin that wants to fall down I click on both mouse buttons at the same time and sometimes it makes the last pin fall. 

hades

Tara

Does this game take forever to get ranks or what?  Sheesh, I feel like I am in Tri-Peaks.

Some of you that use the auto on this, what is your winning percentage?  I know you don't know right off hand but next time would you look please.

Mine is 63%. I just want to know if thats good or bad.

Lynne

lol that is better than mine >>:D i got 50% .. rank 20 and auto is getting spins so it doesn't matter to me really.  I'm sick of :/// for the game to progress tho..its crazy  >>:D

Tara

Quote from: lmazzettia on June 11, 2006, 10:23:48 AM
lol that is better than mine >>:D i got 50% .. rank 20 and auto is getting spins so it doesn't matter to me really.  I'm sick of :/// for the game to progress tho..its crazy  >>:D

I have been running this auto for over 24 hours straight and I started at Rank 10 and I'm at Rank 19 right now.  That doesn't seem like many ranks when only needing 16 j/p spins per rank.  I guess I am not getting many spins but it is better than your 50 %.   :)

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on June 11, 2006, 10:13:50 AM
Does this game take forever to get ranks or what?  Sheesh, I feel like I am in Tri-Peaks.

Some of you that use the auto on this, what is your winning percentage?  I know you don't know right off hand but next time would you look please.

Mine is 63%. I just want to know if thats good or bad.

That is about average I think Tara... my percentage is 68% and my friends is 64% so your around the same.  We are using two different ones at that,  so both are around the same!  And yes this game does take forever!  Sometimes I do better without the auto but that is when they start calling me a cheater !   :))

Lynne

i think i needed 20 jp spins now cuz i was cleaning and came back and it said i needed 15 and i know i was gone for 15-20 min at least. i dont remember what rank i started using the auto at but its prolly like 11 or something

nanners

I made it to rank 17 today.. *clap* *clap* YEAH!!, and I have never ever seen SO many wtg's..nt's gg and gga's.. get a grip!

Tara

It looked like I was in a room all night by myself, and its been pretty much empty all day. I've seen a few things in chat but not much! I wonder if I played by hand if I would get a jp spin everytime? 

Lynne

Cool, I've had to bounce around cuz of ppl talking to me etc, and i'm not gonna sit and babysit this auto either, i got better things to do like dusting  :xx  maybe vacumning  :'(( :xx watching tv :))) . i gotta set my priorities  :))) oki doki i finished eating now time to dust  :xx what kinda music is dusting music  ???

Tara

Quote from: lmazzettia on June 11, 2006, 11:50:44 AM
Cool, I've had to bounce around cuz of ppl talking to me etc, and i'm not gonna sit and babysit this auto either, i got better things to do like dusting  :xx  maybe vacumning  :'(( :xx watching tv :))) . i gotta set my priorities  :))) oki doki i finished eating now time to dust  :xx what kinda music is dusting music  ???

They make music to dust?   :ooo

nanners

How bout the twist????? Round and round ,,up and down :))

Lynne

lol Nanners...no not quite. i need something to get my azz off the seat to begin dusting.  :OO I really don't wanna do it,, much rather play bowling

Tara

Ok it took exactly 11 hours to go from rank 14 to 20.  That sure seems like a long time.  And I know it will only get worse.   :'((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview