PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 06:21:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 19, 2006, 11:35:53 AM
I love bowling. I've been up playing it 24/7 for about 9 days now. Wooo hoooo, I keep getting different balls when I get a new rank. I get whistled at when I bend over to throw my ball, what's not to love about it.  :/\

lmao!  I don't believe you, so there!  >:D

Tara

I will tell you this though, last night Homer told me 2 things to do on my bowling and I went from 67% win to 94%.   Badgehelps auto in FF and on shot 2 is awesome.

Lynne

hey tara what rank u on? im like 53 % to 43. this is taking wwwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too long. when i do finish it though, it will be the first game i finish. woohoo. I only use shots 1 and 2.

Mary

Tara

Quote from: mama on June 19, 2006, 11:57:37 AM
whats ff tara???

Firefox browser.  I don't know why it would make a difference, but if I would of done this 8 days ago, I might be closer to done. I am a few spins from 43.  Make sure you have 1.6 version and use that Shot 2 only. It's working great for me.

Mary

Tara

Tamara

Tara

Quote from: Libra on June 19, 2006, 12:43:20 PM
I'm on rank 1. >:D

LMAO... Bobby will like that, he's on rank 2. He has someone beat!!  :)))

bobby

Quote from: Tara on June 19, 2006, 12:50:48 PM
Quote from: Libra on June 19, 2006, 12:43:20 PM
I'm on rank 1. >:D

LMAO... Bobby will like that, he's on rank 2. He has someone beat!!  :)))
rank 2 and slowly growing :D

Lynne

hades

Tara

Rank 49 finally, funny thing I noticed though. What's strike it rich mean? And what's a friggen turkey? Anyways get your balloons and whistles ready I will be a proud owner of the Golden Bowler Badge soon.  :///

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 22, 2006, 04:53:46 PM

Rank 49 finally, funny thing I noticed though. What's strike it rich mean? And what's a friggen turkey? Anyways get your balloons and whistles ready I will be a proud owner of the Golden Bowler Badge soon.  :///

Strike it rich is when you when the lottery and a turkey is what you have on Thanksgiving. 

And I'm still rank ONE!  LMAO!  :))

Gecko

Quote from: Libra on June 22, 2006, 04:58:46 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 22, 2006, 04:53:46 PM

Strike it rich is when you when the l****y and a turkey is what you have on Thanksgiving. 

And I'm still rank ONE!  LMAO!  :))
ive been  rank 29 for the last week or so  , i get fed up with all the wtg,s  and NT,s  and now the sirs  for strike it rich   ,  i blue to much with ppl in chat lol its cause i wont answer em  >>:D   

Tara

I've pretty much stuck to only 2 rooms and I haven't had a problem. Yesterday I saw where someone said " Oh you must be a auto user"  But who knows when they said it. I was by myself in that room when I saw it.  I got pretty lucky. You should go to the empty rooms to play.

badgehog

Im working or my auto is on the bowling badges too, damn it takes forever to climb ranks. But funny thing happened someone got a turkey 2 times in row, and than said , "I guess I can turn my auto off now" :))).....Tara you were right #2 is best setting to play on!, Ty hun <3

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview