PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 07:29:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

WV4057

hi can any1 help me on the pinochle badge?i dont even know how to play the darn game.

zeboo

Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2007, 09:31:21 AM
Quote from: sweet69825 on April 18, 2007, 09:18:13 AM
Can someone please help me to get the Pebble Beach badge.
I have to Get 2 Jackpot Spins this week. I don't know how to play.

Thank you
                           Renee'   :;'

This game has a glitch...you don't have to know how to play it.

Hit the ball out of bounds every swing .. it will give you a spin.  It doesn't take long at all...just keep hitting out of bounds.

aim for the tree's thats all I did  :)))

apple

Quote from: WV4057 on April 19, 2007, 06:13:09 AM
hi can any1 help me on the pinochle badge?i dont even know how to play the darn game.
i can get it for u i have pmd u

roxannevann

Can someone help me on the badges for this week please?

apple

wagnerb43

>:((
Hi all,
  I am trying to do the Battle Phlinx in the Mix and Match badges. You need to get groups of 10 or more
100 times.  I leave the game run thru the night and when i go to check it in the morning, i see that it
stalled.  This has happened to me 4-5 times now. I  did what badgehelp told me to do and they couldn't
fine anything wrong with the problem.  Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions, PLEASE.
I bought all the autos and this is the only one that is giving me problems so far.

thank you :'((

fiz

Ever since this game came out, people have been having problems with the auto. It's either the game itself, or the auto. If I were you, I'd just work the badge by hand and wait, hopefully, for an updated version of the auto.  ::) Good luck!

wagnerb43

Ms.Behavin

I did it by hand and it took me about 2 hours. Here are the settings I used. The game will run longer so you can make bigger drops. Hope this helps.

sweet69825

I need help with getting the payday freecell badge

Thank you
           Renee'    :;'

apple

wagnerb43

:OO

Sorry for all the questions, but im kind of new to this.  I just bought all the autos ($150).

I seem to be having some problems with some of them.  Such as poppit, battle phlinx, word

whomp whackdown.  They start out fine, but like thunderpopper, it seem to stall after about
an hour or so.  I had whompster on and when food shopping and came back and it stalled.

Anyone has any idea??

thanks

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

wagnerb43

>:(

thank you homer, i will try it and see what happens.

whirls

I need help with the House of Cards Badge:  I need to win 2 250-point RATED games!  I am not good at this game, can someone help me, please?

apple

apple

joyride

theres always one bad apple in the bunch lmaoooooooooo.... ::>   :^ j/k of course lololol

apple

Tara

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview