PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 06:36:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

DitzyChick

For those of you who haven't finished this weeks WWW challenge yet, it goes faster if you hit new game after munching the first carrot.  You will skip the bonus round and save a loads of time.  ;::

DesertDew

Hello All,
I was wondering if anyone knew of any tips for the Royal Roadster Badge in Payday freecell. You have to Win 5 games IN A ROW. I will be using the auto. Do I just let it run and hope for the best? I can only seem to win 3 games in a row, then i loose.
Any tips or tricks will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

swamp

just let it run and you will have it b 4 you know it  :##

DitzyChick

Quote from: DesertDew on May 07, 2007, 08:14:11 AM
Hello All,
I was wondering if anyone knew of any tips for the Royal Roadster Badge in Payday freecell. You have to Win 5 games IN A ROW. I will be using the auto. Do I just let it run and hope for the best? I can only seem to win 3 games in a row, then i loose.
Thanks!

If you are losing the game just exit out and go into a different room, it won't count it as being a loss & you should still have your previous run of wins under your belt.

BadgeBabe

Any tricks or hints on winning stupid Rainy Day Sol. on hard setting? The May mix and match challenges have a RDSS badge where you have to win 18 of the suckers. I personally think Pogo's servers will crash when that one is added to the bowling game challenge. Thankfully, Backspin with a good custom setting gets over 200 scores but Spider Fighter won't play RDSS on hard setting and I certainly can't...

fiz

I am not sure if this is true, and I haven't tried it out yet, but can you play RDSS on medium or easy setting, and then switch it to HARD before the Jackpot Spin pops up? This concept happens in Tumble Bees, so I thought it may work is RDSS.

Hope this helps! Can anyone clarify on this, and tell me I'm wrong?

Homer

SpiderFighter does play on the hard level. I got my badge yesterday.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

I got mine over night. But I have sat in front of the game and told the auto where to play next!

InsideJoke

Quote from: DesertDew on May 07, 2007, 08:14:11 AM
Hello All,
Thanks!

The BonusCheck Auto for payday freecell works great. Id say 95% of the time it wins games.

ImJustOneOldFart

Hey guys

I am stuck with this new NO LIMIT POKER game. i went in last week and blasted out the ranks to 49 in a few days double browsing. yesterday i happened into a room and sat down and 4 badges popped up for me....... great i thought but what do we need to do for rank 50........ i have tried limit and nolimit rooms and won with no advance in rank %............

thanks for any help here guys......

Tracey

fiz

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on May 26, 2007, 10:21:40 AM
Hey guys

I am stuck with this new NO LIMIT POKER game. i went in last week and blasted out the ranks to 49 in a few days double browsing. yesterday i happened into a room and sat down and 4 badges popped up for me....... great i thought but what do we need to do for rank 50........ i have tried limit and nolimit rooms and won with no advance in rank %............

thanks for any help here guys......

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,31642.0.html

Not sure if you have seen this yet, but it is explained somewhere in there.

Riverbank

I got my Rainy Day Spider Solitaire in 45 minutes  ???, It's a secret tho  :{: lol, but if you want to know pm me

fiz

Quote from: Chevrolet on May 28, 2007, 10:33:08 PM
I got my Rainy Day Spider Solitaire in 45 minutes  ???, It's a secret tho  :{: lol, but if you want to know pm me

I got my game to load in 1 minute.  :pp

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Chevrolet on May 28, 2007, 10:33:08 PM
::

sweet69825

I need help getting the Euchre badge

Renee'

apple

Jonathan

i am seriously behind in jigsaw, and i need somone to help me catch up because the auto refuses to run on my computer due to an old graphics card....

fiz

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview