PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 07:25:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

that link just takes u to first page why u posting that

apple

Quote from: missy54 on June 14, 2007, 09:22:44 AM
I can't play our next week challenge free cell--- will someone help me cheat on this game. I would deeply appreciate it. Thank you kindly. :OO
miss i have pm'd u i can get badge for u

bobby

can anyone help me finish this weeks solitare badge ?.?..i hate solitare and am autoless for that game lol

Tara

Quote from: bobby on June 16, 2007, 05:49:10 PM
can anyone help me finish this weeks solitare badge ?.?..i hate solitare and am autoless for that game lol

I can right now if you want.

bobby

Quote from: Tara on June 16, 2007, 05:49:53 PM

thanks tara..check your messages...how many do i owe you now? :/\

Tara

Quote from: bobby on June 16, 2007, 05:51:26 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 16, 2007, 05:49:53 PM

thanks tara..check your messages...how many do i owe you now? :/\

LOL..Nothing  :)))

diamonddust

:/\ Can someone please explain how to do the wonderland memories: Earn the Cheshire Cat's "All Showing" Bonus this weekend! (Turn all of the cookies in the puzzle face up at one time between Friday, June 29 and Monday, July 2!) I don't like this game and have no idea what to do! Thanks for anyones help in advance.

Homer

Quote from: diamonddust on June 22, 2007, 10:09:09 AM
:/\ Can someone please explain how to do the wonderland memories: Earn the Cheshire Cat's "All Showing" Bonus this weekend! (Turn all of the cookies in the puzzle face up at one time between Friday, June 29 and Monday, July 2!) I don't like this game and have no idea what to do! Thanks for anyones help in advance.

The auto works well. Give it a try.

http://jackpotspin.com/wonderlandmemories/ShakinBake.exe

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

How come I don't see this badge?

Tara

Ms.Behavin

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on June 22, 2007, 10:56:36 AM
Quote from: Tara on June 22, 2007, 10:55:36 AM
Because it's not out yet.  :)))

Isn't it Friday?

Yes...The 23rd blondie  ::)

Tara

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on June 22, 2007, 10:57:11 AM
Quote from: Tara on June 22, 2007, 10:55:36 AM
Because it's not out yet.  :)))

Isn't it Friday?

Yes...The 23rd blondie  ::)
LMFAO! I know, I know. I will give ya that one.  :!@

Quote from: Tara on June 22, 2007, 10:57:53 AM
NEVERMIND! Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  :!@

To late...I already quoted you.  :)) :))) :))
LMFAO! Yeah you did, but you didn't see what I modified.  :!$ :!$ :!$

scissorhands

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get the brown hairstyles to come up any more frequently for the badge in makeover madness?  I don't particularly care for the game to begin with, and I can't seem to get more than 1 or 2 each round(week).  Thanks  :(

Homer

Have you tried Hairspray the auto for MM? It will get you the badge in about 45 minutes.

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: scissorhands on June 23, 2007, 06:47:44 AM
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get the brown hairstyles to come up any more frequently for the badge in makeover madness?  I don't particularly care for the game to begin with, and I can't seem to get more than 1 or 2 each round(week).  Thanks  :(

heard someone in the game room say MEDIUM has more... but i cant confirm

Mary

holy cow gets them fast like homer said about 10 ,11 a game  vacation4.gif

Janadra

What I have heard is very effective is hitting new game until you see multiple brown hairdos.  Seems your chances would be higher then.

Homer

I'm like Ron Popeil. I prefer to set it and forget it.  :)))

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview