PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 07:58:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

EnglishLion

chaser73065

Homer does mine look okay or do I need to change anything I want to make it where it doesnt kill any puters. I tried and got it to 50kb it was at 500kb it was about 75 frames. But I just want to make sure it is okay to have it here.

badcrazygirl

ty lol let's see i found this neat halloween site but i forgot the link
found it lol it was in my bookmarks silly me  ::) http://www.wtv-zone.com/Joker/Halloween_Links.html

Homer

Quote from: chaser73065 on October 17, 2004, 10:16:48 AM
Homer does mine look okay or do I need to change anything I want to make it where it doesnt kill any puters. I tried and got it to 50kb it was at 500kb it was about 75 frames. But I just want to make sure it is okay to have it here.

Your fine. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Probably, I can onmly see half your avatar and you could reduce the signature height about 75-100 pixels. :)

badcrazygirl

that i kno i can do lol
is that better? thats the best i can do

chaser73065

Homer do you now what the size on the avatar can be without the scroll bars coming up

Slayer32

Your Avatar right now is fine, i dont see any scroll bars... Good job. O0

badcrazygirl

hey homer can you make the fire move on the text to this i tried i can't do it please

Homer

Quote from: chaser73065 on October 17, 2004, 01:07:30 PM
Homer do you now what the size on the avatar can be without the scroll bars coming up

I generally stick with 125 pixels wide. ;) If you need help resizing your pic let me know.

badcrazygirl

Homer

badcrazygirl

this psp9 and it doesn't have animation thing in here  :-\

Homer

I don't know where you got your software but legitimate copies of PSP bought from the www.jasc.com website comes with Animation Shop for free. :-\

badcrazygirl

i got my from jasc.com and i didn't get it  :-\
nvm i got it  ;D

Homer

badcrazygirl

hey homer i tried doing the animation i just can't lol anyway can you put my sn up here darkearthgoddess with flames and movement

please and ty

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview