PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 05:49:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

1euhlb

how do you add the pics next to your forum names, I cant seem to use the fonts, faces or anything??
thanks

bob@pogopal

First, you must have a picture online somewhere. There are plenty of free upload sites that will let you upload a picture. Some of them have been mentioned in other posts on the forum. Once the picture is available online, you need to know the URL or internet address of the picture. I believe ripway.com will let you do this.

To add an avatar, click on and edit your profile by clicking on the "Forum Profile Information" link to the left.

To have the avatar appear to the left where my scarab is, click on the "I have my own pic" radio button and paste the URL of the picture into the text box beside the radio button.

To use smilies when you are editing a post, click on Additional Options and make sure the 'Don't use Smilies' checkbox is unchecked. To insert a smilie, you can just click on the picture of it above the message you are typing.  ::) While you are typing the message, it will look like a text smilie, but if you Preview the message, you will see the picture. And if you know the text for a smilie, you can just type it in. For instance, the smilie I inserted above has two colons and a parenthesis. ::)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bob@pogopal

pogo_vixen

LOL.. I finally figured out how to get an avatar......erm, but dayummmmmm, she's a tad too large.. Can ya resize for me, please? pretty please? I'd for-ever be in your debt..well maybe not for-ever, how about til lunch? LOL..  :)  Also, why am I having such a hard time adding a siggie? I can't do it..  :'(

~vixen~

Admin Edit: Avatar moved to here

BoredNItaly

Me too. I finally figured out how to add a pic but its WAY WAY to large. Can u please help me?

Admin edit: picture moved from avatar to here

pogo_vixen

Bloody heck, now the dang think doesn't even show up.. Just the dreaded red X.. LMSAO.. woe is meeeeeee

~vixen~

Homer

Homer

pogoluvr

Hello Homer.....I am sure you get tired of all these newbies with silly questions, but I would like to know how you put a picture under your name , that you have saved on your computer. can you help me??? ::)

Homer

I don't mind answering questions. ;)

Right click on the image and save it to your pc.
Go to https://www.imageshack.us/index.php
Click the browse button and find the pic on your pc
Click the host it button on the imageshack website.
Copy the url and enter it into your forum profile information in the I have my own pic section
Save the changes to your profile
You are done.

pogoluvr

I did exactly what you said and everything went smooth.....but my picture won't show up??????wonder why..... :-\

Stinky

pogoluvr

o.k. I need HELP BAD....I have my picture on here but it is WWWAAAYYY too big....Please help.

Homer

pogo_vixen

Homer

Your welcome. I fixed your profile as well. There were some tags that needed to be removed. O0

Pho3nix

Pho3nix

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview