PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 02:06:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: dabrat9902 on January 13, 2005, 10:44:18 AM
i was wondering can anyone tell me how to put the pic beside your post ? im new here and im lost lmao :-\

You do not want it where you have it??  Do you mean you want it as a signature instead of being under your name??  And welcome to the forum.  Let me know and I will try and help you out.   :)

dabrat9902

:-\ well im gonna find another pic but thats where i was takling about putting it but now that you wrote me back and i seen your signature i really like that . how do you ,ake one of those ?  and ty for all the help

Bunnie

Yeah.. help.. how do i upload my pic to be under my name.. I have one, just dont know how to get it there :'(

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: dabrat9902 on January 13, 2005, 11:22:19 AM
:-\ well im gonna find another pic but thats where i was takling about putting it but now that you wrote me back and i seen your signature i really like that . how do you ,ake one of those ? and ty for all the help

I use the web site http://www.flamingtext.com/ and scroll down to you see headings.  Click on headings and see all the many names, colors, different fonts you can use.  You do not have to use the just the fire flame one, that is just one of the many you can choose from.  Good luck and if you need any help just ask.  :) :)

Homer

pander1

Homer, fancie designing a signature for me, the one you have done for bunnie is fantastic.

Homer

theoneandonly

pander1

thats fantastic, thanx homer again, don't know what i would do without u  O0

Homer

Quote from: pander1 on January 14, 2005, 05:36:10 PM
thats fantastic, thanx homer again, don't know what i would do without u  O0

Your welcome. :)

Homer

pander1

thanx for the tip, will have to look out for that when i go to get some more memory

Homer

theoneandonly

Homer

Copy the pic to your pc then host the picture at https://www.imageshack.us/index.php :) Send me the URL and I'll put it in your profile. ;)

pander1

add it the same way you added your pic, only put the url in your signature box

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview