PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 07:54:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Oh, okay you pushed the little button to exit.  Just type in chat what you want to say and click "enter" on your keyboard and you will be good to go.  If you like, erase where it says "Guest" and fill in a screen name in chat.

Homer

There you go. All done. Take a peek and see where I put it. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Thunder

thank you homer i know you work hard and put up with alot.  i was trying to put up another picture because she is ugly but owell ugly is what i get for being a pain. thank you. :o

Homer

joeyblow45634

I was wondering why are the avtars beside peoples name not showing up when they post a message????

avs1roy33

I see all the avatars except for yours, joey, it is just a little red X

joeyblow45634

how can i fix that so I can see them??  Also when I see the other posts of others I don't see their avatar either. All it shows me is a little blue icon and it goes to their profiles.

joeyblow45634

Problem fixed.  It was somthing to do with my browse. I can see them now.

smiles29

Roseybud333

Well. . . . . still being a newbie and all (forgive me) I still have a question about the avatars. Everytime i log in I have to put up my avatar again. I was wondering why I have to do this and why it doesn't stay up like everyone elses. Any help would be appreciated! :D

smiles29

hmmmmm.  that is a good question.  one of the administrators will have to jump in on this one.  ...........  hello, over here please.  there is a question that needs an answer.   :P ??? 8) :D

Homer

Quote from: Roseybud333 on June 15, 2005, 02:45:56 AM
Well. . . . . still being a newbie and all (forgive me) I still have a question about the avatars. Everytime i log in I have to put up my avatar again. I was wondering why I have to do this and why it doesn't stay up like everyone elses. Any help would be appreciated! :D

The site you are trying to post a pic from may not allow hot linking. Upload your picture at https://www.imageshack.us/ then insert it into your profile.

homelessdog

You can't link to pictures on yahoo... it only lets yahoo users see the avatar.  EG, I can't see your avatar.

holly222

How do ya'll get those pics under your name on your posts, and where would I find one?  I have tryed a few times but they keep disapearing........ :'(

Homer

Gunner

I am new here and would like to know if anyone knows how to make your Avatar smaller.  I would appreciate the help.

Barbara

A kind word to the ever so hard working Homer will do the trick.  He is great with this stuff.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview