PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 07:18:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

homelessdog

Bree, all you want to write in the avatar spot is the link:
https://img96.exs.cx/img96/1763/rocknroll19bh.gif

For some reason yours shows a bunch of other stuff, which is why it's not coming up properly.

Kelly

bree make sure you have the spelling of the file correct there are some caps in the file name....hope this helps

RocknRollGirl

Thanks to both of you for your help.  It is truly appreciated and Kelly I love the names you made for me.  They are the cutest names that I have now in my collection.  Thank you both again.
Bree

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: JustNutsAboutPogo on March 30, 2005, 08:05:21 PM
hey Bree i found some LSU pics on a logo page which i could send you but I'll leave the one i have on up so you can see it, well the next time you and i are on at the same time ok!! the page has like 7 LSU pics which are pretty cool..

Thank you JustNutsAboutPogo and I have a ton of LSU logo's.  I got them from a the LSU website and I love them all.  But the site you found them on may be different from my web site, so I will send you my email address so you can tell me what web site you used.  Thanks again.
Bree

Dragon

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: JustNutsAboutPogo on March 30, 2005, 10:30:21 PM
Hey Bree the pic i have on right now is one of the ones thats on that page!!! check it out to see if its any good!! 8) 8)
Quote from: Dragon on March 31, 2005, 08:35:29 PM
LSU?????????????????
as in Louisiana State University?

Thank you Russ I really like the web site and they have some great logo's for LSU.  And Dragon yes LSU is Louisiana State University......GEAUX LSU TIGERS!!!
Bree

Dragon

bout time i found me some NORMAL folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
in north louisiana here, webster parish

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Dragon on March 31, 2005, 09:23:40 PM
bout time i found me some NORMAL folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in north louisiana here, webster parish

LOL Dragon, I am from Baton Rouge and go to LSU so you can see why I am a big LSU fan.  I find a lot of people in Pogo that are from Louisiana also, even though I do not chat much.  Can't tell you my pogo sign in name but most people can tell I am from Louisiana when they see my name.  I am glad to find a neighbor in this forum from Louisiana.
Bree

Dragon

np hun..i am easy to find,  just look for the loudest, oneriest, rudest most stubborn gentleman there is and you might just find a dragon looking back at yas O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dragon

ROFLMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...................my wife would nuter me

Homer

Oh ok....I was just wondering if i should get Chuck Woolery to come in and join the forum to make it official.

Homer

Homer

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Homer on March 31, 2005, 10:02:57 PM
Are we making a love connection here? :o :P

You are just to funny for words Homer...... :P.   I am not saying that you would be a bad catch Russ, but I still have to finish college first and not really looking for anyone right now......hahahaha. And sure would not want to upset your wife (never go between a wife and her man).  So no love connection Homer, just forum buddies and LSU fans.
Bree
PS: I am not sure who is Chuck Woolery is either.......LOL

Homer

Quote from: RocknRollGirl on April 01, 2005, 05:16:56 AM
Quote from: Homer on March 31, 2005, 10:02:57 PM
Are we making a love connection here? :o :P

You are just to funny for words Homer...... :P.   I am not saying that you would be a bad catch Russ, but I still have to finish college first and not really looking for anyone right now......hahahaha. And sure would not want to upset your wife (never go between a wife and her man).  So no love connection Homer, just forum buddies and LSU fans.
Bree

So you mean there's still hope for me? :P

Dragon

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on April 01, 2005, 07:45:28 AM
Quote from: RocknRollGirl on April 01, 2005, 05:16:56 AM

He was the host of a gameshow called The Dating Game back in the 1970's.

now we aren't showing our true age are we bob?.....................lmao

Kelly

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on April 01, 2005, 06:39:52 PM
I will be 40 in July.

I turned 40 last October and hated every second of it....but I'm ok about it now.....lol.

early Happy Birthday Bob

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview