PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 12:13:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

reallyconfused

fordman68

fordman68

fordman68

Thank you all for all the help you have been so helpful to this computer illetrate............lol

reallyconfused

THANK YOU, HOMELESSDOG AND ROCKNGIRL, FOR YOUR HELP!  :D

reallyconfused

smiles29

thank you so very much. after playing around with it for a few minutes, i got it figured out also. tytyty  O0

homelessdog

Quote from: JustNutsAboutPogo on March 22, 2005, 12:55:37 AM
How do you turn off those flashing signatures?? im sure im not the only one whose going to complain about them.......
Yes, some people think flashing signatures (especially if they're too big) are too flashy or gaudy, but a lot of other people like them and feel they add personality.  If you don't like signatures, you can shut them off by going into your profile and clicking on Layout Preferences.  The option to shut of avatars is available there too if you don't like Avatars either. 

smiles29

what nobody likes mine?  is it too big?  i thought it looked cool.  but if yall dont like it or thinks its too big, i guess i will change it.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

homelessdog

I haven't seen yours smiles, it's not showing up for me for some reason.
:-\

smiles29

im sorry homelessdog i was in the middle of changing it. here is the link to see the one i took off. tell me what u think.  https://img96.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img96&image=coollogocom305011760ug.gif  i hope this is the right link.

yep thats the right link.  i hope i dont get into trouble for posting it here.  please let me know and i wont do it agen.  ;D

homelessdog

Ooh, I love that green one Smiles!  Personally I would just keep it solid colors rather than flashing, but that's just me. 

Betty Boop

im sorry if you dont like my signature or if you consider it "gaudy" or if a newbie didnt search before posting.......certainly dont mean to offend anyone or get anyone upset....was just trying to help someone who asked a question........makes me feel like its ok for some to post and not others........guess i will go back to reading the posts and not responding....

homelessdog

:-\ arr, maybe I need to rephrase myself.  I don't dislike your signature, and certainly hope you don't stop posting.  I was just answering JustNuts question.  If I didn't like signatures, I wouldn't have an animated signature myself.

smiles29

oh no bettyboop. yours is fine, yours aint no different than what most of them are.  i thought it was mine that they was complaining about.but i guess not.  hehe ???

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: reallyconfused on March 21, 2005, 11:50:13 PM
THANK YOU, HOMELESSDOG AND ROCKNGIRL, FOR YOUR HELP! :D

You're welcome to both of you, and on the site there are many more fonts and designs to pick from.  Mine is from that same site so you just have to look at them and figure out which one works best for you.
Bree

GrumpyBear

Can someone tell me some decent websites for avatars, and signatures?? please?? I just can't find anything

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: RubbaDoosMum on March 25, 2005, 08:03:58 PM
Can someone tell me some decent websites for avatars, and signatures?? please?? I just can't find anything

The web site I used to make mine is http://www.flamingtext.com/ and go down the page to heading and banners,  and then use https://imageshack.us/ to paste to your signature.   You can find many different types of ways to make your name and to even have it clear of with a colored background.  I hope this helps you out.
Bree

Dragon

my avatar is homemade by my wife from when she was making tags, then i got it hosted from a link given to me in these forums

RocknRollGirl

I can't get my picture in my picture space.  I did everything I did before but all it shows is an X.  Can someone help me put it back for me?  Here is the picture I had......

Thanks for the help.
Bree

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview