PlayBuddy
May 26, 2024, 05:30:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta Challenge

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Pogo NEVER changes the games to their favor on badge day.  NOOOOOOO! 

Then why, for the first time in my 1,526,786 total hours of playing Canasta have I never gotten dealt 4 jokers, 4 two's and 4 threes FIVE TIMES IN A ROW? 

Lying sacks of monkey poop.

Libra

hades

dont feel bad.i always have unlucky things like that happen to me too.  :-\

Mary

Libra

Quote from: hades on March 15, 2006, 11:21:48 AM

It's just not my week!  >:D >:D  

Hey Foxx?  Pickles SUCKED last night.  I don't think she's gonna go home tonight, though.  That whole "busta seam" and "trantula eye" bit was just too cute!  Were you GAGGING?  Did you wanna run for the toilet?  Did you want to poke your eyes out with a pitch fork and stick plungers in your ears?  You know you secretly LOVE her. you want to be her BEST FRIEND.  :)) :)) :)) :))

Libra
(who really DOES like Pickles... the edible ones and the singin' ones)

SaintHiρρo

Libra

Mary

come to think of it saint i did`nt get any red threes i think maybe 2 the whole time  :-\

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 15, 2006, 11:24:54 AM
Quote from: hades on March 15, 2006, 11:21:48 AM

It's just not my week!  >:D >:D 

Hey Foxx?  Pickles SUCKED last night.  I don't think she's gonna go home tonight, though.  That whole "busta seam" and "trantula eye" bit was just too cute!  Were you GAGGING?  Did you wanna run for the toilet?  Did you want to poke your eyes out with a pitch fork and stick plungers in your ears?  You know you secretly LOVE her. you want to be her BEST FRIEND.  :)) :)) :)) :))

Libra
(who really DOES like Pickles... the edible ones and the singin' ones)

:))  I am a non-violent person...but I would like to take her out to the woods somewhere and beat some sense into her...Stupid is never cute, Libra!!!!  Ew...I was totally gagging...

SaintHiρρo

Ok, I'm officially lost and not afraid to admit it. Who or what is Pickles?

Tara

Pickles is the chick on Foxxs avatar   :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 15, 2006, 11:50:43 AM

I am a non-violent person...but I would like to take her out to the woods somewhere and beat some sense into her...Stupid is never cute, Libra!!!!  Ew...I was totally gagging...

You were gaggin...it was taking everything I had to be nice on the AI thread...but from the "I bought my shoes on sale" to pulling at her dress to keep it up on her hooters...to trying to sit down without "busting any seams" to pulling at the tarantulas was enough to make me more than gag...( how come we don't have a  gaggin smiley here? or a puking one? )  anyways she wont be gone for awhile...

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 15, 2006, 11:53:20 AM

Sorry Hippo...we kinda highjacked this thread...The Pickler (Pickles) bashing shall only carry on in the American Idol thread...

;)

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 15, 2006, 12:10:52 PM

Sorry Hippo...we kinda highjacked this thread...The Pickler (Pickles) bashing shall only carry on in the American Idol thread...

;)

Libra sings to the tune it's my party... "It's my thread and hi-jack it if I want to!"

Just kidding.

Y'all!! I think Pickles is just the cutest thing!!!  Come'on!  Jeez God, if y'all knew me when I was 19 and right out of Appalachia?  I was pretty gag-inducing, too! 

And who knows, Foxx... Maybe Pickles ain't so atupid... I mean, this could all be one, big, giant, vote-getting ploy here. 

Lib

Libra

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 15, 2006, 12:17:46 PM

;)

Libra sings to the tune it's my party... "It's my thread and hi-jack it if I want to!"

Just kidding.

Y'all!! I think Pickles is just the cutest thing!!!  Come'on!  Jeez God, if y'all knew me when I was 19 and right out of Appalachia?  I was pretty gag-inducing, too! 

And who knows, Foxx... Maybe Pickles ain't so atupid... I mean, this could all be one, big, giant, vote-getting ploy here. 

Lib

Ummmm I forgot an I'll and atupid is supposed to be stupid. 

I got pickle-itis :)) :))

bubblegum

Bree

Libra

jrp

must be lucky got my canasta badge in only two games

zzigzzag

wtg....i got mine in 2 hands also.....to easy this one!...lol

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 15, 2006, 12:17:46 PM

;)

Just kidding.

Lib

That's what makes me crazy!  I don't think anyone is really that stupid...this just plays to the dumbing down of America...which annoys the living crap out of me.  I think she is a liar and talks about her tarantula eyelashes to make people ignore the fact that she sounds like a drowning cat when she sings... >:(   >:(   >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview