PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 08:47:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

Do you have a picture that you want me to use? Or do you want me to snag one of a 2004 explorer sporttrac 4x4 from the web? Let me know. I can have it done by tomorrow evening for you.
Shady

Quote from: bugsmom on March 19, 2006, 05:39:38 PM
r2.gif i lost the post of everyone doing pictures and signatures- please forgive me.. havent been here in awhile- iam not very good at desgining pictures- last time i did anything Madonna helped me. I have a 2004 explorer sporttrac 4x4 - i had a picture on my cell- but just got a new phone and having problems figureing how to upload and toss to my email- i would love to have the truck painted yellow and black with a 17 on the door for my nascar driver matt. if you ever get the time could you help-- no rush no big deal. would love to see my truck with these colors instead of silver. having it as my pic on this forum - might give me the inspiration to actually have it painted......shhhhhhhh dont tell my hubby :) thanks

Shady Lady

Here's a couple sizes to try.

bugsmom

you can grab one on the web  tyvm iam so excited like i said shhhhhhh no telling hubby i might want it painted lol your a doll shadylady if i can ever return the favor let me know:)

Shady Lady

Quote from: lori on March 19, 2006, 08:29:37 PM
Ok, I've a question. My avatar picture is also my desktop. I am wondering, my hubby and i were talking earlier and thought it would be very cool if i could find a way to have the light in the flower change colors, kind of with a fade in and out effect and if something like this could be done, is there anyway to make it into a screensaver??
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Lori

Shady Lady

I'll work on it when I get up tomorrow. It'l take a while to get the colors right so don't hold your breath. LOL I should have it done by the evening.

Quote from: bugsmom on March 21, 2006, 09:13:49 PM
you can grab one on the web tyvm iam so excited like i said shhhhhhh no telling hubby i might want it painted lol your a doll shadylady if i can ever return the favor let me know:)

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on March 21, 2006, 05:42:23 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on March 21, 2006, 04:07:40 PM
here ya go Word... as you requested ... enjoy

very nice tokens

tyvm Trini....hey.... I saw a pair red pumps... I wanna make me a name sig with them.. : )

SouthPadreIsland

Tokens & Shady your new siggy's are very impressive.  Nice work!

TmT

tyvm... I never sleep... I should lay down.... I am a lil tired... ur very kind for the compliment

Shady Lady

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on March 22, 2006, 02:25:56 AM
Tokens & Shady your new siggy's are very impressive.  Nice work!

TmT

Quote from: bugsmom on March 19, 2006, 05:39:38 PM
r2.gif  i lost the post of everyone doing pictures and signatures- please forgive me.. havent been here in awhile- iam not very good at desgining pictures- last time i did anything Madonna helped me. I have a 2004 explorer sporttrac 4x4 - i had a picture on my cell- but just got a new phone and having problems figureing how to upload and toss to my email- i would love to have the truck painted yellow and black with a 17 on the door for my nascar driver matt. if you ever get the time could you help-- no rush no big deal. would love to see my truck with these colors instead of silver. having it as my pic on this forum - might give me the inspiration to actually have it painted......shhhhhhhh dont tell my hubby :) thanks

ok I took a stab at it :)  think you been holdin ya breath long enuf... rofl

bugsmom

holy crap that awesome token TYVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVM YOUR AWESOME

Shady Lady

Sorry about the delay. Sure do hope you weren't holding your breath LOL Had a hard time finding an image I liked.
Shady

Shady Lady

Love how the 17's are raised on yours tokens. Great Job! If she was holding her breath waiting on me, someone had better do CPR  :))

Shady Lady

LastCall,
I got your's in the works now. Look for it tomorrow in your profile.
Shady

Shady Lady

Tokens,
Your Watermelon Sig is making me crave a big juicy piece of watermelon. I'm gonna sit drooling till July now. 

bugsmom

awww shady awesome job- iam trying to figure out how to save so i can use as icon on msn and oh my god i want paint job now  your 2 are the best

Shady Lady

Just right click on them and save them to your computer. I glad you like them. Now hubby's got to spring for a new paint job :))

TmT

Ty Mom... ok..gotcha PM... here are 2 flags... I can edit them

nonanimated

animated