PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 08:48:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

It is absolutely amazing what you guys can do!   Two thumbs up    O0   O0

TmT

Quote from: ClingFree on March 24, 2006, 04:23:27 AM
It is absolutely amazing what you guys can do!   Two thumbs up    O0   O0

<smilin> Hopefully Shady will have more tutorials... and you can do this too... its jus a matter of pickin and clickin... lol

Shady Lady

Right now I'm typing with one hand so it won't be tonight.  I was hoping to start on the next tutorial on Monday. Okay, got both hands again. At least for a few minutes until the baby cries again. I had a 10 month and 6 week until a couple of hours ago. Now just the 6 week. About the next tutorial.  Since Monday didn't happen, I'm shooting for having it done by this coming Monday or Tuesday.

TmT

Shady Lady

Thank You so much! Love it!

CrazyLady33

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on March 25, 2006, 12:42:51 AM
One more for you Lady : )

Ty Sis, but now you have to make me a new one.  Let Shady have that one and you make me a smaller size shoe, please.

nightperson

they look good and the shoe does fit  :))

TmT

Quote from: CrazyLady33 on March 25, 2006, 04:36:07 AM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on March 25, 2006, 12:42:51 AM
One more for you Lady : )

Ty Sis, but now you have to make me a new one.  Let Shady have that one and you make me a smaller size shoe, please.

lol.. Ok.. I'm workin on you another shoe... I didnt know Shady would take your shoe........ but that's like us women... g/f we jump on free shoes... Lemme hear of a shoe sale... "I'm there"........

Lookz good on you Shady... I'm makin you another one sis... Dont you make Shady take your shoe off... lol

TmT

ok sis.. here's ya shoe :) ... hey.. and tell the truth.. you know you wear a size 9... rofl

nightperson

wow like the watermellon look inviting to me do you have any to spare i mean the real one  :))

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on March 25, 2006, 09:38:57 AM
wow like the watermellon look inviting to me do you have any to spare i mean the real one  :))

:)) :)) :)) :)) It does look good.

TmT

Quote from: Helen on March 25, 2006, 10:02:51 AM
Quote from: nightperson on March 25, 2006, 09:38:57 AM

:)) :)) :)) :)) It does look good.

Tyvm.. .. it's my fav fruit..... I love all kinds of fruit...... I mean.. I'm a FRUIT ADDICT.... but watermelon jus does something to me that no other fruit can... lol

lori

bugsmom

i do really love the truck- i crossed fingers while i showed hubby - took deep breath, said i love my truck  he's like we might just be able  to get it painted.. not sure when but you can bet your hiney when the real one gets painted- i will add the pic here -  i save it to computer i also added it to my msn messenger icon, for some reason the white around the truck- shows up black- didnt do it when i put on desktop- the truck is smokin i love it!! ty both very very much. tried to add it here- if homer could help me out and place my truck so i can share it with everyone i would much appreciate it!! You guys rock keep up the excellant job 

TmT

Ok.. I'm sendin them all separate .. then you can prob put the theme together that you're lookin for :)  (if u need me to assist you with it.. tell me in more detail how you want it to look)

and the

TmT

bugsmom

tyvvvm lol hubby downloading way to many songs- hes addicted think i will make him do this- since he hates puzzles lol  he needs something else to do.

TmT

Quote from: bugsmom on March 25, 2006, 07:19:10 PM
tyvvvm lol hubby downloading way to many songs- hes addicted think i will make him do this- since he hates puzzles lol  he needs something else to do.

rofl.. well its 3 separate images on page 25... one I did as a border.. I dont know how large u need to stretch it so I also gave u the checker image so he/or u can edit it.  I cant post a large format on this forum.  Thats why I gave you the wrench and the other 2 images, hopefully, that you could put it together.  If not, PM me and I will do it and send it via my own personal email addy :)

TmT

TmT

here ya go... I tried to wait up for you to see if she wants this edited.... tomorrow morn will be the latest I can work on any more.... I go in the hospital thurs morn... I wont work on any wed. nite :(

tc, Word...