PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 01:23:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

crap... P.S.  if she likes this... and want it resize... np

Shady Lady

Tokens ... I will keep you in my prayers. Please hurry back. We'll miss you!

TmT

Quote from: shadylady_129 on March 29, 2006, 12:51:21 AM
Tokens ... I will keep you in my prayers. Please hurry back. We'll miss you!

tyvm... ur very kind :)

Bree

Same here Tokens and I will pray you have a speedy recovery.  Hope to see you up again and back to PC soon!

TmT

tyvm... I sincerely appreciate both of you and your concern.... 5 days in the hospital and no PogoCheat Forum and Friends, sniffin... <tears about to fall>

ok Word.... I couldnt sleep so I finished the original request for your friend and resized the above one....

and

Bree

You are very welcome Tokens and we will miss you.......God Speed. :)

densbive

OKay I have a strange request. Can anyone make me 3 things? (Needy aren't I?)

1) I need a signature thing with the name Dave that has a picture of a MACK truck. A Dump truck would be the best choice since that is what he owns and drives. In addition if there is anyway to put the company name on the door in small black letters that would be awesome. The company name is Deb's Dependable Cartage Inc.

2) A desktop with the same thing except not saying Dave but all the rest...lol

3) Lastly, the same type of graphic as #1 above but instead of saying Dave one that says BOSS.

To make a long story short, we own this company and he loves it but technically I am his boss. So this is funny stuff for me to be a boss to my hubby...lol

Thanks to all you great graphics people in advance.

Shady Lady

I've looked on the net for an image. Not found a good one yet. If you have or can take a picture of the truck, and upload it that would be great. I'll keep searching for one with a background that I can crop.

Quote from: densbive on April 07, 2006, 05:55:42 AM

1) I need a signature thing with the name Dave that has a picture of a MACK truck. A Dump truck would be the best choice since that is what he owns and drives. In addition if there is anyway to put the company name on the door in small black letters that would be awesome. The company name is Deb's Dependable Cartage Inc.

3) Lastly, the same type of graphic as #1 above but instead of saying Dave one that says BOSS.

To make a long story short, we own this company and he loves it but technically I am his boss. So this is funny stuff for me to be a boss to my hubby...lol

Shady Lady

Night,
I had an image of a dolphin that I animated and tagged for you.

nightperson

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 07, 2006, 10:31:52 AM
Night,
I had an image of a dolphin that I animated and tagged for you.

that is so cute and nice of you could you pm it to me please

nightperson

what a sweet little kitty very nice

densbive

densbive

Okay once I find or have one, where do I UL it to?

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 07, 2006, 09:21:55 AM
I've looked on the net for an image. Not found a good one yet. If you have or can take a picture of the truck, and upload it that would be great. I'll keep searching for one with a background that I can crop.

Quote from: densbive on April 07, 2006, 05:55:42 AM

Shady Lady

Just post it here. You can use the imageshack link that's just below Additional Options to upload it. What color is the truck he drives? I didn't realize they came in so many colors. As soon as I have a good image I can take care of all 3 for you.

Shady Lady

Shady Lady

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 07, 2006, 05:24:26 PM

Found on the net

Very nice. I'm in the process of adding one to my name right now... just need to figure out which one to get rid of.

Tara

I want the 1st one !!!

Good job Shady..thxs

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 05:26:23 PM
I want the 1st one !!!

Good job Shady..thxs

sry your to busy doing homer laundry on your wedding night :))