I want the 1st one !!!

Good job Shady..thxs

Me too!!!!  We'll be TWINS!

SaintHiρρo

ClingFree

Shady Lady

Here's another one for you.

Shady Lady

Somewhere between my computer and the forum the image got some funky movement.

densbive

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 07, 2006, 01:52:44 PM
Just post it here. You can use the imageshack link that's just below Additional Options to upload it. What color is the truck he drives? I didn't realize they came in so many colors. As soon as I have a good image I can take care of all 3 for you.

It is a white Mack CH613 with a 20yrd dump trailer. Thanks you so much. I will see if I can get him to take a pic of it Monday and give it to me.

Shady Lady

I'll keep searching too.

Quote from: densbive on April 07, 2006, 07:23:51 PM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 07, 2006, 01:52:44 PM
Just post it here. You can use the imageshack link that's just below Additional Options to upload it. What color is the truck he drives? I didn't realize they came in so many colors. As soon as I have a good image I can take care of all 3 for you.

It is a white Mack CH613 with a 20yrd dump trailer. Thanks you so much. I will see if I can get him to take a pic of it Monday and give it to me.

Libra

Shady? I think I forgot to tell you thanks for the avatars... Soooooo.  THANKS!  O0

Lib

SexySagittarian

Thank you sooo much Shady for the Highjack member club...I love it! O0

ClingFree

Honestly? Id absolutely love something - maybe almost like a license plate? that says "Gigglesnort" and if possible put the lil tm after it for trademark?  I dont know if its possible .. I dont know if it can be done .. I do know Id love it.

Of course I have these images of a purple hippo with bling bling dancing - but I dont want that!!   :oo

Shady Lady

I look for a plate. Once I find one it shouldn't take long to make. Right now I'm heading to bed it's after 2 am.  :o

Quote from: ClingFree on April 09, 2006, 02:05:41 PM
Honestly? Id absolutely love something - maybe almost like a license plate? that says "Gigglesnort" and if possible put the lil tm after it for trademark?  I dont know if its possible .. I dont know if it can be done .. I do know Id love it.

Of course I have these images of a purple hippo with bling bling dancing - but I dont want that!!   :oo

Shady Lady

Who was it that was talking about their trial expiring? Please pm me.

foxx

Hey Shady...

could you  please make my signature bigger and sparkley?   :-*

Shady Lady

This isn't a "clean" image. The white has color in it and the letter colors have "bleed". If you would like me to make one from scratch, I can get it alot sharper and more detail in it for you.

Quote from: foxx on April 10, 2006, 12:15:23 PM
Hey Shady...

foxx

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 10, 2006, 02:14:37 PM

This isn't a "clean" image. The white has color in it and the letter colors have "bleed". If you would like me to make one from scratch, I can get it alot sharper and more detail in it for you.

Quote from: foxx on April 10, 2006, 12:15:23 PM
Hey Shady...

I love it either way...if it doesn't put you out too terribly, I guess a little cleaner would be good?  But seriously, don't go to a lot of trouble on my account...

Shady Lady

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 10, 2006, 03:59:46 PM

Oh wow, that's awesome!

Tara

Wow Shady thats a awesome job  O0