PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 03:29:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 10, 2006, 03:59:46 PM

Quote from: ClingFree on April 09, 2006, 02:05:41 PM
Honestly? Id absolutely love something - maybe almost like a license plate? that says "Gigglesnort" and if possible put the lil tm after it for trademark?  I dont know if its possible .. I dont know if it can be done .. I do know Id love it.

Of course I have these images of a purple hippo with bling bling dancing - but I dont want that!!   :oo

Shady that is perfect and I thank you!

SexySagittarian

Shady, If you are still taking requests. I would love a signature that had a glitter Washington Redskins Football Helmet with an animated football passing over the top of it and the words "Hail to the Redskins" printed underneath of it. I have no idea if this is possible or if you would be interested in doing it but if it could be done I would be in hog heaven! ;D ;D

Shady Lady

Pogo,
I've got 3 requests in front of you from this group. Plus several from my tag group.  It will take me a few days but I'd be glad to do it.

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 10, 2006, 04:25:05 PM
Shady, If you are still taking requests. I would love a signature that had a glitter Washington Redskins Football Helmet with an animated football passing over the top of it and the words "Hail to the Redskins" printed underneath of it. I have no idea if this is possible or if you would be interested in doing it but if it could be done I would be in hog heaven! ;D ;D

Shady Lady

Chad,
I don't see the email. Please resend it.

Shady Lady

Dens,
No luck here. Any luck getting hubby to take a picture today?

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 07, 2006, 08:07:30 PM
I'll keep searching too.

Quote from: densbive on April 07, 2006, 07:23:51 PM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 07, 2006, 01:52:44 PM
Just post it here. You can use the imageshack link that's just below Additional Options to upload it. What color is the truck he drives? I didn't realize they came in so many colors. As soon as I have a good image I can take care of all 3 for you.

It is a white Mack CH613 with a 20yrd dump trailer. Thanks you so much. I will see if I can get him to take a pic of it Monday and give it to me.

Shady Lady

Foxx,
I'll get your's redone soon. I've got 14 windows open right now working on different things.

Quote from: foxx on April 10, 2006, 02:17:07 PM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 10, 2006, 02:14:37 PM

This isn't a "clean" image. The white has color in it and the letter colors have "bleed". If you would like me to make one from scratch, I can get it alot sharper and more detail in it for you.

Quote from: foxx on April 10, 2006, 12:15:23 PM
Hey Shady...

could you  please make my signature bigger and sparkley?   :-*

I love it either way...if it doesn't put you out too terribly, I guess a little cleaner would be good?  But seriously, don't go to a lot of trouble on my account...

SexySagittarian

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 10, 2006, 05:19:24 PM
Pogo,
I've got 3 requests in front of you from this group. Plus several from my tag group.  It will take me a few days but I'd be glad to do it.

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 10, 2006, 04:25:05 PM

No problem Shady, Whenever you can get to it will be great! O0

Helen

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 10, 2006, 03:59:46 PM

Quote from: ClingFree on April 09, 2006, 02:05:41 PM
Honestly? Id absolutely love something - maybe almost like a license plate? that says "Gigglesnort" and if possible put the lil tm after it for trademark?  I dont know if its possible .. I dont know if it can be done .. I do know Id love it.

Of course I have these images of a purple hippo with bling bling dancing - but I dont want that!!   :oo

That is really neat!!!

foxx

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 10, 2006, 05:22:42 PM
Foxx,
I'll get your's redone soon. I've got 14 windows open right now working on different things.

Quote from: foxx on April 10, 2006, 02:17:07 PM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 10, 2006, 02:14:37 PM

This isn't a "clean" image. The white has color in it and the letter colors have "bleed". If you would like me to make one from scratch, I can get it alot sharper and more detail in it for you.

Quote from: foxx on April 10, 2006, 12:15:23 PM
Hey Shady...

could you  please make my signature bigger and sparkley?   :-*

I love it either way...if it doesn't put you out too terribly, I guess a little cleaner would be good?  But seriously, don't go to a lot of trouble on my account...

Absolutely no hurry Shady...none whatsoever...shove me to the back of the line...mine will do just fine for now!  ;)

TmT

I'm back... part time... lol... still recuperatin.... maybe for 3 mo' wks... but I'm so bored

Here ya go....

and will edit both
of these...

I don't remember what your 3rd request was.... I think I'm a lil confuse...

Bree

Welcome back Tokens..... :D

TmT

Quote from: Bree on April 11, 2006, 05:28:58 AM
Welcome back Tokens..... :D

Ty Bree,  I am still under doctor's care and can not sit up long to play on PSP.... I have maybe 3 to 4 wks to go ... recovery time is 8 wks... but crap... I cant sit still for 8 wks....

Bree

YW Tokens and I hope for a speedy recovery for you.... O0

nightperson

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 11, 2006, 05:26:54 AM
I'm back... part time... lol... still recuperatin.... maybe for 3 mo' wks... but I'm so bored

Here ya go....

and will edit both
of these...

I don't remember what your 3rd request was.... I think I'm a lil confuse...

hey token wb miss ya that is so pretty  ;D

Shady Lady

The one above is as close to the origional as possible. The one below I removed the white border around it. Please use whichever one you like the best.

Shady Lady

These are up for grabs. Anyone who would like to use them is welcome to. Cling has also offered the use of theirs.

Shady Lady

Open for special requests. This tag will be open for special requests until midnight Sunday, April 15, 2006.
After Midnight the tag will be retired and I will begin filling all requests that I receive. Please post what you want your tag to say in this thread.

Helen

Thanks Shady, that's really nice of you. May I have 1 with Helen on it please.

Tara

Oh wow I like that Shady 

I will take a Tara one ...thxs in advance

Shady Lady

Pogoslave here you go. Imageshack lost it the first time.